Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My night has been ruined

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★★
I had to go to the store and buy some food. I'm not ready to die of starvation yet... As I stood in line for the self-checkout, a 6'6 Chad stood behind me. Not only was he 6'6, he had great chin projection and amazing facial features overall. I immediately felt emasculated and embarrassed by standing next to this guy. I'm shorter, skinnier, have horrible chin projection and wear glasses. Everyone could see how much of a little bitch my shrek-looking self was compared to this guy.

I'm so distraught right now, feel like jumping off a bridge. It's becoming harder to sleep every night... I've never been mogged so hard in my life before.

Being ugly means normies and good looking people will go next to you to mog your inferiority

Being ugly means normies and good looking people will go next to you to mog your inferiority
yes but this is the most brutal experience i've encountered so far. i got mogged to total oblivion

I want to hide away inside so I can never be mogged again