Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My New Year’s Eve copes in chronological order

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
- waking up at 9:30 am

- cold brew + cookies

- doomer walk

- kebab + fries

- doomer walk

- vanilla latte at Starbucks

- pizza for dinner

- browsing .is

- chocolate for night snack

- fap

- sleep at 2am

Kek

Any faggot who is low inhib enough to casually go to starcucks for a vanilla latte is a fucking fakecel chad tbh

Any faggot who is low inhib enough to casually go to starcucks for a vanilla latte is a fucking fakecel chad tbh
cope, Starbucks is very Incel friendly because a lot of guys go there alone. Most other restaurants/coffee shops only have clients in groups and you’ll feel extremely uncomfortable there as a loner, kek

No family, brocel? :fuk:

cope, Starbucks is very Incel friendly because a lot of guys go there alone. Most other restaurants/coffee shops only have clients in groups and you’ll feel extremely uncomfortable there as a loner, kek
Cope, went to starbucks once, the cunt behind the counter treated me like scum didnt look me in the face and just wanted me to get the fuck out of there.

This is the life of a trucel you retard. You will never experience this kind of normalized daily social humiliation because of your made up autism to make you feel special about yourself.

Fuck these fakecels man. Try living as an actual outcast..this nigger goes out for a casual walk 2x a day while im rotting inside FUCK OFFF

1. pizza
2. sweet alcohol-free drinks
3. .is

Grown ass man sipping starbucks

FlFre7CXoAA4lFE

Last edited:
your making cookies at 9 a.m. ?
I am baking 1kg of cookies today and buying tons of food. I will eat like fatcel with crocodile tears rolling down my face from pressure in my digestive system.

The problem with Starbucks is that it just doesn't taste very good.

Cope, went to starbucks once, the cunt behind the counter treated me like scum didnt look me in the face and just wanted me to get the fuck out of there.

This is the life of a trucel you retard. You will never experience this kind of normalized daily social humiliation because of your made up autism to make you feel special about yourself.

Fuck these fakecels man. Try living as an actual outcast..this nigger goes out for a casual walk 2x a day while im rotting inside FUCK OFFF
wow you must be a real TrueCell. I've been avoiding my local starbucks because the over-friendly blonde stacy-lite barista always asks me awkward questions.

wow you must be a real TrueCell. I've been avoiding my local starbucks because the over-friendly blonde stacy-lite barista always asks me awkward questions.

:chad: spotted. Negro get a grip if foids willingly hold conversation with you arent near "cel" status. Fucking normies here larpmaxxing

Sounds comfy. Good for you br0

:chad: spotted. Negro get a grip if foids willingly hold conversation with you arent near "cel" status. Fucking normies here larpmaxxing
I'm a 5'8 Somali living in a trendy area of North London lol.

My New Year's I'm just not doing much it's kind of boring

I just slept for half the day kek

I'm a 5'8 Somali living in a trendy area of North London lol.
Or she might be scared of you and tries to keep you in a good mood so she doesnt get raped. These upscale areas people are always one way or the other with non white ethnics (like myself)

Wasn’t a vanilla latte ER’s drink of choice?

Or she might be scared of you and tries to keep you in a good mood so she doesnt get raped. These upscale areas people are always one way or the other with non white ethnics (like myself)
No she just one of those over friendly talkative types.

No she just one of those over friendly talkative types.
Next time ask her number. If she doesn't look at you in disgust you are fakecel confirmed

Next time ask her number. If she doesn't look at you in disgust you are fakecel confirmed
I'm not NT or low inhibition for that. Like it's being on for 6 months now. I'd have to be less disgusted of myself and self improve a lot to get the confidence needed.

- waking up at 9:30 am

- cold brew + cookies

- doomer walk

- kebab + fries

- doomer walk

- vanilla latte at Starbucks

- pizza for dinner

- browsing .is

- chocolate for night snack

- fap

- sleep at 2am

Kek
I'd try to go to sleep at like 10 pm. Why listen to all the noise the normies are creating in the streets?

I just wish i could hangout

Don’t wanna see my narcissistic abusive dad any more

I hope you will enjoy you vanilla late

1. pizza
2. sweet alcohol-free drinks
3. .is

I am baking 1kg of cookies today and buying tons of food. I will eat like fatcel with crocodile tears rolling down my face from pressure in my digestive system.

So going out your fucking house is a low inhib trait now ? you can't even enter a room when other people are inside?

You're not gonna shoot your local sorority????!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back