Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My new phone made me feel lonely

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I got a new phone because my old one was from my dead grandpa and from like 2014 and all fucked up. It's an iphone, and to make an apple acc or whatever the fuck you had to put some personal questions on your phone (For security? IDK).

Out of all the questions, I could put like 1 (What high school did you go to). But I had to put more than 2 as it was REQUIRED. I couldn't just fucking blow all the questions off. The questions followed like this

"Who is your best friend?"
"Name of your first date?"
"Who was your first ever best friend?"
"Who's a friend you really like?"
"What college did you go to?"
"When did you get your high school diploma?"

So I just fucking made it up, but I realized how lonely and missed out on life I am. Apple needs to accomodate incels with no friends those greedy jew motherfuckers

which model did u get

which model did u get
Fuck if I know I didn't go outside to get it lmao my parents got it for me (Which is probably bad since they want me to leave and thats what I would only need my phone for)

For what do you need a phone?

I bet a female chose these questions.

They know mostly normies buy their phones

Security questions are an incel's biggest enemy

"Who is your best friend?"
"Name of your first date?"
"Who was your first ever best friend?"
"Who's a friend you really like?"
"What college did you go to?"
"When did you get your high school diploma?"

And do not forget the question ''What was your first car?''. This is fucking brutal.

I bought a new expensive phone, I regret it tbh I literally have no contacts. From now on I will buy old models new instead.

There's no phone call for your ear.

It's over when you get cucked by AI

Security Questions instituted by Foids:

1. Who's the hottest guy you've ever dated?
2. How many orbiters do you have (on average)?
3. What's the craziest thing a guy has ever done to get your attention?

*Safety-Question to unlock phone in case user forgets the answers given above...
What is the least height of a guy you would date? ( its 6'ft obvs)

....and so on and so forth.

Cliffs: It's Over

The questions weren't designed thinking about incels

An android phone will give you more freedom

Lol I literally got my phone and social media because of my oneitis but now that I've been rejected a third time I just deleted it all. Now all I use it for is music but my earbuds broke so it just sits there in the living room with no notifications.

They're so out of touch because of their female privilege. It would be like someone with rich privilege choosing "what was the name of your first yacht."

Fuck if I know I didn't go outside to get it lmao my parents got it for me
Is the back of the phone shiny or metallic.
If shiny it is an Iphone 8 and later.
If it is metallic then it is an Iphone 7 and older.

I remember when my parents bought me a Nokia 3310 and I realised I had nobody to add to contact list besides my parents.

It was the first time I truly comprehended the situation of having no friends or social circle and being outcast at school.

Attachments

• 25D4967A-0F4E-46BA-8078-12F6D6341F90.jpeg
    25D4967A-0F4E-46BA-8078-12F6D6341F90.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
That's bcos Iphones were mostly designed with NPCs in mind.

all i care about on a phone is headphone jack and decent battery. although I wish I didn't need a phone period, they're annoying and I'd rather have an mp3 player. All I get are bot calls, calls from work to pick up shifts, or my parents telling me to pick up milk. they're pointless