Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My new game: FOID HUNTER early prototype

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
From the creator of Super Foid Mutilator 64, I present to you Foid Hunter.

Info about this prototype
This is a very early prototype and there is much more i want to add to this game, Money currently does nothing but you can loot it off foid corpses. I have plans for you to be able to end your rampage for the day and use the money you got from those corpses to upgrade your stats, like having more ammo before you have to reload or getting bulletproof armor to take less damage from the police. This game doesn't have an end however I'm thinking the beating the game will be you getting enough cash to purchase a sex android. I have plans for different areas that you will unlock as you progress through the game, with harder enemies like full on swat teams or maybe even the army and the trade off for that would be the foids there will give you much more money when you loot their corpse.

Controls
E = Loot Corpse (at mouse position)
R = Reload
Left Click = Shoot

Download

How to play
1.Unzip the .zip file with either 7zip or Winrar
2.Click Foid Hunter.exe

Disclaimer for Glowies
This game is not based off of any real life events, Any kind of relation to said events is purely coincidental. I do not condone violence against women and I have no intention of harming them.

nice ip grabber and also pc hack to doxx us and call in mossad, fbi, cia on our home

View attachment 1259566

View attachment 1259567

This is a very early prototype and there is much more i want to add to this game, Money currently does nothing but you can loot it off foid corpses. I have plans for you to be able to end your rampage for the day and use the money you got from those corpses to upgrade your stats, like having more ammo before you have to reload or getting bulletproof armor to take less damage from the police. This game doesn't have an end however I'm thinking the beating the game will be you getting enough cash to purchase a sex android. I have plans for different areas that you will unlock as you progress through the game, with harder enemies like full on swat teams or maybe even the army and the trade off for that would be the foids there will give you much more money when you loot their corpse.

Controls
R = Reload
Left Click = Shoot

Download

How to play
2.Click Foid Hunter.exe

Disclaimer for Glowies
This game is not based off of any real life events, Any kind of relation to said events is purely coincidental. I do not condone violence against women and I have no intention of harming them.
Where is the linux binary nigga, I ain't gonna run a random executable jfl

how u made this nigga

Not downloading this shit nigger

Seems based, but probably not gonna play it

add boss battle like landwhale foid LOL

Before I click the link, is the binary stripped. I want to reverse engineer it before I run this shit. Is it a .deb file or what mang? I use arch btw
I have no idea, I just know the program I use to compile the code into an usable application has a Linux option.

Before I click the link, is the binary stripped. I want to reverse engineer it before I run this shit. Is it a .deb file or what mang? I use arch btw
never began for you if know these many tech terms

GOTY material

View attachment 1259566

View attachment 1259567

Controls
R = Reload
Left Click = Shoot

Download

How to play
2.Click Foid Hunter.exe

Disclaimer for Glowies
Wtf is this jfl

View attachment 1259566

View attachment 1259567

Controls
R = Reload
Left Click = Shoot

Download

How to play
2.Click Foid Hunter.exe

Disclaimer for Glowies
Based but it’ll definitely be all over the news and the FBI will be making honeypot copies for incels to download then get arrested

This is the new top game of the year. It's more fun then targeting foids in gta 5

Nice work though, Vegeta.