Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My new foid colleague

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The new foid came to my work yesterday. She is 4’10 ish, petite, 5/10 face so I thought i may have chance in the future

And then i noticed

She has wedding ring

Of fucking course :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

The shorter the girl, the taller the tall fag

20200120 150922

the soy tactic would be to compliment her on her ring, and hope she's a widow or some shit

alpha would be to just act like it doesn't exist

the soy tactic would be to compliment her on her ring, and hope she's a widow or some shit

alpha would be to just act like it doesn't exist
Just hope the chad is dead theory

She will gladly cheat on her cuck husband if Chad approaches her

The new foid came to my work yesterday. She is 4’10 ish, petite, 5/10 face so I thought i may have chance in the future

And then i noticed

She has wedding ring

Of fucking course :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Slavic becky with a betabux orbiter.

Maybe you will be her chad that she fucks on the side?

4'10 WTF. try to find out what her husband looks like

her husband is without a doubt 6'5+

her looksmatch is a homeless guy who gets ignored by everyone.