Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My new cope

Akira

Akira

Tee Hee
★★
I was craving something sweet, so I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies. I had just been watching a baking competition show - don't judge me. :feelskek:

Baking was strangely awesome and therapeutic. Maybe it was the fact that I was following a recipe and had accomplished something by the end of it.

Anyone else constantly finding new copes?

BlushShy

I need a mommygf to bake me cookies.

Matcha-Cookie-6.jpg

But baking them myself?

LaughReally2

No way, that is for wussies.

i would bake cookies but it would turn me on too much. i can’t break my no fap streak

Yes, my cope collection continues to grow bigger over time. The most recent one is visiting bathhouses. The bathhouses here in Turkey are extremely calming and soothing. I highly recommend every one of you visiting one if you get the chance.

Yes, my cope collection continues to grow bigger over time. The most recent one is visiting bathhouses. The bathhouses here in Turkey are extremely calming and soothing. I highly recommend every one of you visiting one if you get the chance.

I went to one when I was on vacation. It was amazing and so relaxing! I wish they had them where I live :cryfeels:
View attachment 62747

Matcha-Cookie-6.jpg

But baking them myself?

View attachment 62748

I'm my own mommygf :p
i would bake cookies but it would turn me on too much. i can’t break my no fap streak

What's arousing about baking cookies? Lol. Also, have you seen any benefits to nofap? Seems like nonsense to me.

Last edited:
View attachment 62747

Matcha-Cookie-6.jpg

But baking them myself?

View attachment 62748

That's why I need a mommygf to take care of me.

Lol what's with the obsessive "muh mommygf wahhh" spam and manga spam in every single post you make? You realise you sound like a massive, delusional faggot when you spout on and on about this shit right? You won't ascend in SEA dude, there's no chance, you're just going to end up looking like this guy when you finally get there and no one will want you:

Our best cope would be blowing our head open

Lol what's with the obsessive "muh mommygf wahhh" spam and manga spam in every single post you make? You realise you sound like a massive, delusional faggot when you spout on and on about this shit right? You won't ascend in SEA dude, there's no chance, you're just going to end up looking like this guy when you finally get there and no one will want you:

Lust2

I want a mommygf to play with me like her.

I started cooking more often lately.
And I really like it. I mostly make Italian food.

sometimes when i get high i watch cooking shows

Comfort eating is mah cope

The amount of copes I have seem to shrink in both number and quality every month

The amount of copes I have seem to shrink in both number and quality every month

I have literally one cope left and even that one is dying out. Paradoxically, using copes has become worse than not using them. Well, I guess it's over.

I have a trouble finding copes, I've been thinking of playing Mount & Blade again. Maybe I'll try taking a walk in the woods or something, just so I can be alone for a while.

Oh god....