Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My neighbour is literally a low-T cuck.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I have a new neighbour (i live in an apartement) and holy shit, he's the embodiment of the soycuck. He and his wife must be in their mid-30's.
  • She's a 6/6.5 and he's a 5.5/6.He has a very weak frame and a very high-pitched and squeaky voice i can hear through the walls
  • He looks way more feminine than the wife, he keeps "entertaining" his son making silly voices, ALL-THE-TIME, and this little fucker cries all time seeking for attention. I would murder the cuck and save the son from this moron
  • I saw the couple with their children outside sometimes, hubby and wifey walks with a good distance between them, with the former squeaking to the noisy children with the wife walking with the sibling (which is far more quiet, dunno)
  • There was this time the cuck was making his fucking squeaky voice really early in the morning, i got so pissed of that i've screamed at him to stop. One minute later he brought the children in the courtyard to make them play (i could heard them anyways).
I could bet that he's actual a literal cuck, because there's no way wifey is satisfied with such a worthless vermin. I think it's good if you love your son, but if you drown him, ENDLESSLY, in attentions, you just don't give him a proper role model and he'll become entitled as fuck (the term "entitled", here, is used in the correct way, not as "incels feels entitled to sex tee-hee way").

His son will grow up wanting to wear a dress.

I have a new neighbour (i live in an apartement) and holy shit, he's the embodiment of the soycuck. He and his wife must be in their mid-30's.
  • She's a 6/6.5 and he's a 5.5/6.He has a very weak frame and a very high-pitched and squeaky voice i can hear through the walls
  • He looks way more feminine than the wife, he keeps "entertaining" his son making silly voices, ALL-THE-TIME, and this little fucker cries all time seeking for attention. I would murder the cuck and save the son from this moron
  • I saw the couple with their children outside sometimes, hubby and wifey walks with a good distance between them, with the former squeaking to the noisy children with the wife walking with the sibling (which is far more quiet, dunno)
  • There was this time the cuck was making his fucking squeaky voice really early in the morning, i got so pissed of that i've screamed at him to stop. One minute later he brought the children in the courtyard to make them play (i could heard them anyways).
I could bet that he's actual a literal cuck, because there's no way wifey is satisfied with such a worthless vermin. I think it's good if you love your son, but if you drown him, ENDLESSLY, in attentions, you just don't give him a proper role model and he'll become entitled as fuck (the term "entitled", here, is used in the correct way, not as "incels feels entitled to sex tee-hee way").

If someone with such a height disparity could marry a foid dude this gives me legit hope.

This is proof that being a "low t soyboy" does not prevent you from getting a girl. JFL at incels making fun of a guy with a 5/10 wife like wtf

If someone with such a height disparity could marry a foid dude this gives me legit hope.

I was referring to their "beauty" score. As for height i think she's slightly lower than him, but she's also more good looking.
This is proof that being a "low t soyboy" does not prevent you from getting a girl. JFL at incels making fun of a guy with a 5/10 wife like wtf

A lot of us here could have the same fate, but would you call it living? Being a fucking cuck?

Oh, i've NEVER heard them have sex. Wifey is always nervous and i bet that she wants good cock.

16610.jpg

Look what awaits you if you “ascend”!

:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Numales make me sick to my stomach

Neighbourmogged

Most todays men are like him. He is the man feminists want to create, a spineless cuck.

His Wife has everything in life: a cuck husband who cares for her son, a son which will grow as a weak feminist, resources and betabux money, cocks of alpha males fucking her with her annoying cuck husband jerking and crying while watching her fuck real dicks.

This is what a feminist progressive man is supposed to be.

Last edited:
What did he do when u screamed

What did he do when u screamed

Told you, nothing. He just took his children outside the house to make them play (but i could heard them anyways from above).

Just estromaxx theory

Damn man I know that feeling,seeing cucks make my blood boil more than anything .WTF just man up and stop being a cuck

We have all a neighbour like that.
The problem the majority of men are like that now.

We have all a neighbour like that.
The problem the majority of men are like that now.

And i'm not even generalizing. The other day i was walking and i saw a father and his son (that was very little, around the age of the cuck's one). It was... different. The father was quite calm and "manly" and was teaching his son how to ride the bicycle. The toddler seemed really obedient and reactive.

I swear, those cucks create just brats.

Ah yes jealousy is one hell of a cope.

Maybe i got it wrong, but if you're implying that i'm jealous of the cuck you're clearly confused.
Though you'd probably wish you had a 6.5/10 wife, so maybe you are a bit jealous, the cuck got lucky but you didn't.
She'd cheat sooner or later but i bet they fuck at least once a week.

Though you'd probably wish you had a 6.5/10 wife, so maybe you are a bit jealous, the cuck got lucky but you didn't.
She'd cheat sooner or later but i bet they fuck at least once a week.

I wish to be an attractive chad and fuck women on a daily basis without any effort, not a low t soycuck that managed to find a "wifey" spending my time doing silly voices to an hyper-active children.

Seriously, the only thing that relieves me in this life as an incel is that i'll never become like that.

There was this time the cuck was making his fucking squeaky voice really early in the morning, i got so pissed of that i've screamed at him to stop. One minute later he brought the children in the courtyard to make them play
JFL so over for him

I live in what's probably the most leftwing city in my country and it's full of these soy filled faggots, I see them all the time with their landwhale post-wall whores or 2/10 gooks, I don't envy them, I'd sooner pity them

I wish to be an attractive chad and fuck women on a daily basis without any effort, not a low t soycuck that managed to find a "wifey" spending my time doing silly voices to an hyper-active children.

Seriously, the only thing that relieves me in this life as an incel is that i'll never become like that.
That's the real tragedy.

That's what ascending looks like.

No male role model. It's over for soncel :feelsbadman:

mail him some test, do it for yourself

I was referring to their "beauty" score. As for height i think she's slightly lower than him, but she's also more good looking.

A lot of us here could have the same fate, but would you call it living? Being a fucking cuck?
You arent a cuck unless she is literally fucking other people

with a cuck like that as a father, the kids have no chance. you need to murder the fuck out of that moron
You arent a cuck unless she is literally fucking other people

yeah and you aren't an incel unless you're virgin. gtfo with that shit. the guy is the definition of a cuck, whether the girl is too post wall or lazy to get a chad side dick is aside from the point. not to mention it takes time for a foid to finally snap from having a cuck as a husband.

and why are you defending the cuck so much? are you a low t feminine manlet balding beta bitch too?

Last edited:
Approach the wife :feelshmm:

There was this time the cuck was making his fucking squeaky voice really early in the morning, i got so pissed of that i've screamed at him to stop.
That's lame.