Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My neighbour has a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
He’s around my age and moved in next to me a couple of years ago.

I saw him with a girl a few weeks ago and I assumed it was just his friend but yesterday at night I saw them holding hands while I autistically drove past them on my bike. Looks like a decent girl.
I’ll have to endure getting mogged by my own neighbor now jfll.
Seems like fucking everyone is in a relationship now. It was bad enough pre-Gook19 when I could still go into school or the gym and interact with people occasionally but now it’s basically over. I don’t know how i’ll survive until summer. I think Gook-19 is the final nail in the coffin for me because I can’t even delude myself that ascension is possible anymore. I can’t go to college, can’t go to bars, can’t go to the gym. I’m completely stuck.

Last edited:
throw shit on his windows

My neighbour has a wife, she's very thicc. I hate how she always wiggle her ass when walking. Yesterday she wore tight clothes in cold weather. Next time i will take a detour if i see her on the streets.

My neighbour has a wife, she's very thicc. I hate how she always wiggle her ass when walking. Yesterday she wore tight clothes in cold weather. Next time i will take a detour if i see her on the streets.
Wife = leftover granny
I honestly don’t feel anything when I see a man with a wife or kids. If anything, I feel sorry for him. If he had two brain cells to rub together he’d just fuck young whores who ironically probably sucked less dicks than his wrinkly, saggy, smelly cellulite machine of a wife.
Now when I see a teen couple I want to commit a few genocides.

I hear my neighbour having sex on a regular basis. I live underneath and i hear them when i'm lying in bed. It's pure suifuel. :feelsrope:

Wife = leftover granny
I honestly don’t feel anything when I see a man with a wife or kids. If anything, I feel sorry for him. If he had two brain cells to rub together he’d just fuck young whores who ironically probably sucked less dicks than his wrinkly, saggy, smelly cellulite machine of a wife.
Now when I see a teen couple I want to commit a few genocides.
Yea same. She also had an abortion, she couldn't handle 3 kids i guess.

Absolutely brutal. I'm glad that I live next to an old single granny. Her husband died a few years ago

Seems like fucking everyone is in a relationship now.
And meanwhile I am going to fucking die alone and lonely because life decided to make me the fucking failure of the bunch fucks sake fuck normalfags and their covid

Is he chad or normie?

And meanwhile I am going to fucking die alone and lonely because life decided to make me the fucking failure of the bunch fucks sake fuck normalfags and their covid
it do be like that sometimes sadly

brutal my dad has a friend whos son is 2 years younger than me and has already had 3 gfs.

life is so shit for incels :feelsseriously: