Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my neighbors having sex rn

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
ngl makes me want to rope even more

Go knock on the wall and tell them to stfu

OPe they still going?

Record her moans, I'll break my no fap streak to your neighbour

I remember living in an apartment building and hearing a couple a floor below me start to go at it. I mimicked them (they had left their window open) very loudly and screamed out my window until they finally stopped and the dude threatened to fight me. I just laughed my ass off. That never happened again.

Mine were fucking yesterday. I coomed to the bitch's moans twice.

I remember living in an apartment building and hearing a couple a floor below me start to go at it. I mimicked them (they had left their window open) very loudly and screamed out my window until they finally stopped and the dude threatened to fight me. I just laughed my ass off. That never happened again.
based affffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
tbh

Must be torture

not really

this is a dude who lives near you and a woman who you might actually interact with from time to time.
Idk how he looks like, I can only hear him through the walls. But I haven't met him yet. And I don't want to. Fuck him.

Idk how he looks like, I can only hear him through the walls. But I haven't met him yet. And I don't want to. Fuck him.
You should hate the foid more. She is fucking him through her own free will. The dude is just doing what all dudes do.

You should hate the foid more. She is fucking him through her own free will. The dude is just doing what all dudes do.
I hate the foid more, but tbh Idk which one of them lives there (or if they live together?). I never really leave my room. And my neighbours keep switching. The last neighbour we had was some old man who died in his apartment.

Hate both equally, the chad or normie for being fucking stupid, and the foid for being a whore. Chads and normies shouldn't get passes for just being men. But it is mostly all on the foid.

are they still going? because if they're still going you need to blast their doors and make the sausage go out the doughnut and put your sausage in that doughnut.

I hate the foid more, but tbh Idk which one of them lives there (or if they live together?). I never really leave my room. And my neighbours keep switching. The last neighbour we had was some old man who died in his apartment.
All of my neighbors are female but fortunately I can't hear them having sex through the walls. Also on valentine's day and other shit like their birthdays, I'll see someone left a rose by their door or something. I've been very tempted to steal the rose or fuck up their gifts but honestly it's not worth it.

Hate both equally, the chad or normie for being fucking stupid, and the foid for being a whore. Chads and normies shouldn't get passes for just being men. But it is mostly all on the foid.
All are bad but foids are evil incarnate. Chads at least have a little bit of humanity remaining in them with some concepts of loyalty and love. Foids have none of that.

All are bad but foids are evil incarnate. Chads at least have a little bit of humanity remaining in them with some concepts of loyalty and love. Foids have none of that.
That little bit of humanity is seldom seen, yeah, you get many who are willing to love. But they will stop at nothing to bully or poke fun at the next subhuman they see. And 100%, foids are evil incarnate.

All of my neighbors are female but fortunately I can't hear them having sex through the walls. Also on valentine's day and other shit like their birthdays, I'll see someone left a rose by their door or something. I've been very tempted to steal the rose or fuck up their gifts but honestly it's not worth it.