Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My neighbor bitch is listening to loud "music" 2 days in a row

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I want to strangle her. :feelsree:

And she looks like absolute shit so its not like I can eyefuck her until she moves out.

So listen to some loud music aswell.
If neighbors blast some of their crap, i blast some things I like the next day. It is only fair.

So listen to some loud music aswell.
If neighbors blast some of their crap, i blast some things I like the next day. It is only fair.
I don't have a strong sound system, I could use my TV but I would listen to it much louder anyway :feelsUgh:

Fuck I must be a fucking saint because I am going to find one of those curtains that are good at absorbing sound. That whore is not worth the trouble of destroying her property (or her face) but damn that little whore deserved it.

Do you know what songs she’s listening to?:feelshehe:

Does she have good taste in music at least?:foidSoy:

Do you know what songs she’s listening to?:feelshehe:

Does she have good taste in music at least?:foidSoy:
lol she is a woman so obviously her "taste" in music is just local garbage that other NPC monkeys listen to, dumbass songs about going to party and etc.

Female npc

I hate people that do that, we have headphones for a reason. Stop being a cheap fuck and buy a good pair so i don't have to listen to your shit tastes in music!

I hate people that do that, we have headphones for a reason. Stop being a cheap fuck and buy a good pair so i don't have to listen to your shit tastes in music!
LOL, yeah.

You’d think she’d be wearing those trendy “Beats” headphones by Dr. Dre or those new overpriced expensive wireless earbuds from crApple.:feelsUgh:

I used to play Cradle of Filth at high volume. But since neighbours in the group whatsapp complained that they thought someone was being killed, now I just use headphones

I used to play Cradle of Filth at high volume. But since neighbours in the group whatsapp complained that they thought someone was being killed, now I just use headphones
:feelshaha: