Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My Native American/white school this white girl likes Me I think, chads is jealous of me

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
So how it started for starts I am 5’8 my math teacher who is actually this girl’s mother is 5’9 but I think I think I’m the same height about a month ago we messaured height she asked what height I was I said 5’8 she said she was 5’9 but she was wearing shoes that seemed like heals it made her look 1 inch taller so in reality we are both the same height, 5’8.
Anyways her daughter who I forgot her name let’s call her lail, lail is of English origin she has typical British teeth which is to say it is not orderly she looks asian (asian eyes) but she’s actually fully white
Has blue eyes blond hair. She is 18 yrs.
Her man is like white with little Native American ancestry
He’s taller than me he’s about 6’0 and 0.6
He’s bigger, he’s slimmer he has white teeth (i have brown stain on my teeth)
He doesn’t have a chad jawline, but his jawline is MM (unit) longer than mine
He has no gap between his teeth basically all you need to know he’s better than me in basically every physical way
So this story starts as lail was wearing a short skirt and I did to her nice dress and she said thanks I didn’t know her man let’s call him “kad” was her boyfriend
Kad starts grappling her ass he turns his head slightly to look at me but not looking at me directly he then smiles starts giggling then kisses her he was clearly marking his property and humbly bragging.
In math class kad looks at me with a smile on possibly jealousy of me? Or maybe his mood? Mocking?
So today I was playing pool which I suck at the game
And lail was encouraging me and talking in a way wish showed intrest. As I was moving to the other side so that I could aim for the white ball I subconsciously noticed that he grappled her back and slightly looked to see if i had notice he had a smile on his face. It was weird. I’m think of committing property theft by cold approach, should I cold approach her at school? Help brocels
She’s 18 he’s 16 I’m 15
Btw 5’8 is below the average the average height in this town
The average height I would say is 6 or 5’11 nothing lower.
Brutal

White women like brown cock if all kinds mostly

Cuckoldry delusion.

So how it started for starts I am 5’8 my math teacher who is actually this girl’s mother is 5’9 but I think I think I’m the same height about a month ago we messaured height she asked what height I was I said 5’8 she said she was 5’9 but she was wearing shoes that seemed like heals it made her look 1 inch taller so in reality we are both the same height, 5’8.
Anyways her daughter who I forgot her name let’s call her lail, lail is of English origin she has typical British teeth which is to say it is not orderly she looks asian (asian eyes) but she’s actually fully white
Has blue eyes blond hair. She is 18 yrs.
Her man is like white with little Native American ancestry
He’s taller than me he’s about 6’0 and 0.6
He’s bigger, he’s slimmer he has white teeth (i have brown stain on my teeth)
He doesn’t have a chad jawline, but his jawline is MM (unit) longer than mine
He has no gap between his teeth basically all you need to know he’s better than me in basically every physical way
So this story starts as lail was wearing a short skirt and I did to her nice dress and she said thanks I didn’t know her man let’s call him “kad” was her boyfriend
Kad starts grappling her ass he turns his head slightly to look at me but not looking at me directly he then smiles starts giggling then kisses her he was clearly marking his property and humbly bragging.
In math class kad looks at me with a smile on possibly jealousy of me? Or maybe his mood? Mocking?
So today I was playing pool which I suck at the game
And lail was encouraging me and talking in a way wish showed intrest. As I was moving to the other side so that I could aim for the white ball I subconsciously noticed that he grappled her back and slightly looked to see if i had notice he had a smile on his face. It was weird. I’m think of committing property theft by cold approach, should I cold approach her at school? Help brocels
She’s 18 he’s 16 I’m 15
Btw 5’8 is below the average the average height in this town
The average height I would say is 6 or 5’11 nothing lower.
Brutal
Blackcels cope.