Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my nasty sister

T

thallium0000

Veteran
said no girl takes notice of you. and she said i look like an ugly foid

how old is your sister? 16 years old?
because i can't really think of a grown up woman saying to her grown up brother that he's going to be a permanent loser virgin like that.
that's immature to say

because i can't really think of a grown up woman saying to her grown up brother that he's going to be a permanent loser virgin like that.
that's immature to say
She said most gl ppl are married now and no foid took notice of me

that's immature to say
Blue pilled thinking women mentally mature past their teens or learn and grow as individuals.

having a sister is brutal, knowing she chugs another man's dick probably everyday whilst you rot on incels.is

Blue pilled thinking women mentally mature past their teens or learn and grow as individuals.
Women do mature. When they're past 30 and looking to settle

Her biological clock is already ticking. You have more time than her lol
she projects a lot
all day she stares at female stacies on ig
akhi shes mentally not right

kids are more likely to bully you directly like that and saying mean shit without feeling that they will face consequences in the future
but grown up women know that they might need you to take advantage from you in the future so they act as if they cares about you

Nah too far, seek help actually

kids are more likely to bully you directly like that and saying mean shit without feeling that they will face consequences in the future
but grown up women know that they might need you to take advantage from you in the future so they act as if they cares about you
my sisters crazy tho
she literally watches the neighbour hood from the window 24/7

Not in any gynocentric country they have such a narcassism problem and zero impulse control so really they expect bridges to be an unending supply and a lot of males they see as so far below them to the point that they dont even see them as even worth using. (Aka us)

how?
my parents hear this shit she says
she does it in front of them but they know shes nuts
I'm this reply wasn't meant for you , it was someone who said " just rape her"