Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My nasty inner monologue

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
Stupid autistic awkward clown. Nobody likes you. You’re a freak. Everybody uses you as a pawn and then disposes you. Nobody wants to build a deeper relationship with you. You’re an empty, hollow person. But it’s not your fault. You’re just not built for people. You were born this way. Everybody just wants to use you for something.

Environmentally and genetically you were already fucked. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault people treated you like this. You’re invisible. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say. You’re only the invisible, androgynous observer, not polarising in the slightest. Unnoticed by everyone. Too socially retarded to interact. The epitome of being invisible.

Nobody listens to what you say. Everybody talks over you. You’re not even an entity in people’s eyes. You can’t change your personality. Otherwise it will just be cringe and out of character. Too forced and inauthentic. More like a character. And nobody can play a character forever. You’re not even a real person. You’re more of a subhuman. Also you’re ugly.

People ignore you for a very good reason, they see your innate maladaptive behaviours that is non NT. primally, this disgusts and freaks people out. “School shooter vibes” as they say. My very existence is unacknowledged in real life. It’s only acknowledged when people need something practical. Nothing emotional, intimate or anything.

Nobody ever thought of “changing their personality”, they just lived life as they were. By genetics, you were the odd one out. You couldn’t adapt to NTism properly. So you had to suffer the consequences.

You’ve never made a pussy wet. No girl has ever fantasied about you. You’re a non entity. Nobody ever even thinks about you.

You can’t “fake it till you make it”. Being sub NT instantly gives people uncanny valley vibes. Too non NT for the NTs but too NT for the non NTs. When your whole personality was shaped by how you were treated and your genetic traits, there’s very very little to do. Your efforts will have a negligible effect in this regard.

You got to the point of standing at the edge of a cliff. You just got dragged into a psych ward. Put on “antidepression” pills that just fucked up my body and mind beyond repair.

You were cursed with an ugly voice

Cursed with ugly looks

Cursed by the environment you grew up in

Cursed by your autism

Cursed by your traumas

Cursed by PSSD and your lack of courage to die.

From the moment you were born, there was something wrong with you. No amount of free will would’ve changed 70% of the things that happened in my life.

Everything was just a reaction to my disgusting, odd pheno. Everybody sees you as a joke. Nobody ever took you seriously as a person. The butt of every joke you were.

You missed out on life. You weren’t even living. You were just slowly rotting and dying by the second in painful self awareness.

You’re at a fork in the road. There’s two paths you can take. End your misery now, or cope your way through. But be warned, all copes have their end.

You’re forever a ghost, whether dead or alive.

You missed out on:

• having a genuine social circle
  • Teen love
  • Having a girlfriend
  • Having a loving, healthy minded family
  • Being wanted, loved and appreciated in real life.
  • School life
  • College life
  • University life
  • Partying
  • Going over to a girl’s place
  • Being genuinely wanted as a person in real life.
  • High school popularity
  • Workplace shenanigans
  • Meeting new people who seem genuinely interested, attracted and intrigued in me.
  • Making good memories with friends in real life.

When you talk to people, they can see past the social mask you've built over the years. The mask you've built to protect yourself from being hurt more by people. Eventually, they see through the cracks and they know how you are truly like deep down. A sad, hollow fuckup. Your face says everything. All those years of suffering you lived through, and you thought it wouldn't show in your face and your stiff, tensed up body? Most communication happens without words.

Sure you can wageslave sure you can looksmaxx but in the end what does it all really mean? You never met your developmental milestones. The things that are supposed to define and be the foundation of a good life. How can you build a castle with no foundations?

Trauma, life experiences and your early years stay with you forever.

IMG_0836.jpeg

IMG_0837.jpeg

Last edited:
Brutal thing my brother. Even we torture ourselves with things that cannot be redone. Time is slipping and theres no way to improve things. Soon i will be too old even for 30yo foids, which still look somewhat youthful. Imagine by some wild luck ascending at 50 with a granny, whats the point.

that's a whole soliloquy

nigga's inner monologue is literally hamlet frfr

DNR but I am sorry this is the way you think.
You’ve never made a pussy wet. No girl has ever fantasied about you. You’re a non entity. Nobody ever even thinks about you.
Foids exist for MY pleasure, or they can GTFO.
Sure you can wageslave sure you can looksmaxx but in the end what does it all really mean? You never met your developmental milestones. The things that are supposed to define and be the foundation of a good life. How can you build a castle with no foundations?
If you successfully lookmaxx, yu just need to bullsquid your way around this.

Brutal thing my brother. Even we torture ourselves with things that cannot be redone. Time is slipping and theres no way to improve things. Soon i will be too old even for 30yo foids, which still look somewhat youthful. Imagine by some wild luck ascending at 50 with a granny, whats the point.
JBF pill hits with older women. In their hearts they’re still attracted to the chads that they first had. And also their oxytocin is fucked up from having too many partners. Even if you score a granny, she truly won’t love you and would probably use you for stuff

Stupid autistic awkward clown. Nobody likes you. You’re a freak. Everybody uses you as a pawn and then disposes you. Nobody wants to build a deeper relationship with you. You’re an empty, hollow person. But it’s not your fault. You’re just not built for people. You were born this way. Everybody just wants to use you for something.

Environmentally and genetically you were already fucked. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault people treated you like this. You’re invisible. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say. You’re only the invisible, androgynous observer, not polarising in the slightest. Unnoticed by everyone. Too socially retarded to interact. The epitome of being invisible.

Nobody listens to what you say. Everybody talks over you. You’re not even an entity in people’s eyes. You can’t change your personality. Otherwise it will just be cringe and out of character. Too forced and inauthentic. More like a character. And nobody can play a character forever. You’re not even a real person. You’re more of a subhuman. Also you’re ugly.

People ignore you for a very good reason, they see your innate maladaptive behaviours that is non NT. primally, this disgusts and freaks people out. “School shooter vibes” as they say. My very existence is unacknowledged in real life. It’s only acknowledged when people need something practical. Nothing emotional, intimate or anything.

Nobody ever thought of “changing their personality”, they just lived life as they were. By genetics, you were the odd one out. You couldn’t adapt to NTism properly. So you had to suffer the consequences.

You can’t “fake it till you make it”. Being sub NT instantly gives people uncanny valley vibes. Too non NT for the NTs but too NT for the non NTs. When your whole personality was shaped by how you were treated and your genetic traits, there’s very very little to do. Your efforts will have a negligible effect in this regard.

You got to the point of standing at the edge of a cliff. You just got dragged into a psych ward. Put on “antidepression” pills that just fucked up my body and mind beyond repair.

Cursed with ugly looks

Cursed by your autism

Cursed by your traumas

From the moment you were born, there was something wrong with you. No amount of free will would’ve changed 70% of the things that happened in my life.

Everything was just a reaction to my disgusting, odd pheno. Everybody sees you as a joke. Nobody ever took you seriously as a person. The butt of every joke you were.

You missed out on life. You weren’t even living. You were just slowly rotting and dying by the second in painful self awareness.

You’re at a fork in the road. There’s two paths you can take. End your misery now, or cope your way through. But be warned, all copes have their end.

You missed out on:

• Teen love
  • Having a girlfriend
  • School life
  • College life
  • University life
  • Partying
  • High school popularity
  • Workplace shenanigans
  • Meeting new people who seem genuinely interested, attracted and intrigued in me.

View attachment 1192444

View attachment 1192445
Relate

If you successfully lookmaxx, yu just need to bullsquid your way around this.
mindset is the thing too. If I think too deeply about this stuff, it hits harder. Sure you can pretend the foid actually loves you it will be the illusion of love but behind the scenes the foid just sees you as a pawn to get what she really wants.
Foids only love what you can give, not what you are…

After experiencing the deepest blackpills, even the most romantic experiences will feel hollow. The trauma and pain I endured will numb out any feelings of pleasure, I’ll only feel dread I can’t lie. I don’t have looksmaxxing potential either. I’m definition of sub 5

Once you take blackpills you can’t go back mentally. It’ll stay with you forever and will recontextualise everything

Last edited:
Read every word, I have similar problems.

:feelsrope:
Maslow’s hierarchy pill. It’s not like I worship some diagrams. The diagram and maslow’s model is very accurate and based on reality. Based on my own experience too.

Yeah I can cope for years at a time, but eventually my subconscious punishes me with nightmares and a strong desire to rope. The call of the rope grows stronger every year.

“You can only cry, imagining a future you never had and remembering the needless pain and suffering you endured. Every path you take on this forked road will lead to the same destination. You have no foundations. You tried to build your castle but inevitably it collapses every time. You truly are a broken man.”
@Soystein

Yeah I can cope for years at a time, but eventually my subconscious punishes me with nightmares and a strong desire to rope. The call of the rope grows stronger every year.
Brutal. This month especially the desire is getting stronger. I heard in the summer people rope more or something idk

my inner monologue is generally silent and never critical of me

I'd like to think I can get along with myself without idle chatter

my inner monologue is generally silent and never critical of me

I'd like to think I can get along with myself without idle chatter
So when you think do you just visualize or something? my inner monologue basically does the thinking and imagining. How do you get ideas and thoughts then?

Neither a lender nor a borrower be,,!
just be polonius theory

tbh hamlet on this thread:

"I heard thee speak me a speech once, but it was never acted, or, if it was, not above once; for the play, I remember, pleased not the million: ’twas caviary to the general. But it was (as I received it, and others whose judgments in such matters cried in the top of mine) an excellent play, well digested in the scenes, set down with as much modesty as cunning. I remember one said there were no sallets in the lines to make the matter savory, nor no matter in the phrase that might indict the author of affection, but called it an honest method, as wholesome as sweet and, by very much, more handsome than fine. One speech in ’t I chiefly loved. ’Twas the incel's inner monologue, and thereabout of it especially when he speaks of hating himself and stuff. but tbh I dnf'

just be polonius theory

tbh hamlet on this thread:

"I heard thee speak me a speech once, but it was never acted, or, if it was, not above once; for the play, I remember, pleased not the million: ’twas caviary to the general. But it was (as I received it, and others whose judgments in such matters cried in the top of mine) an excellent play, well digested in the scenes, set down with as much modesty as cunning. I remember one said there were no sallets in the lines to make the matter savory, nor no matter in the phrase that might indict the author of affection, but called it an honest method, as wholesome as sweet and, by very much, more handsome than fine. One speech in ’t I chiefly loved. ’Twas the incel's inner monologue, and thereabout of it especially when he speaks of hating himself and stuff. but tbh I dnf'
Brutal Brutus

Tbh its more like an inner bully.

Or demons
when you feel my postcount look into my eyes it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

You have a postcount?
yes but it will never be as high as intellau's so I am humble abt it

I think we are all condemned to live forever in the shadow of intellau

yes but it will never be as high as intellau's so I am humble abt it

I think we are all condemned to live forever in the shadow of intellau
That poor poor man!
Free him!
so I can ignore him again!

Cursed with ugly looks

Cursed by your autism

Cursed by your traumas

You missed out on:

• Teen love
  • Having a girlfriend
  • School life
  • College life
  • University life
  • Partying
  • High school popularity
  • Workplace shenanigans

When you talk to people, they can see past the social mask you've built over the years. The mask you've built to protect yourself from being hurt more by people. Eventually, they see through the cracks and they know how you are truly like deep down. A sad, hollow fuckup. Your face says everything. All those years of suffering you lived through, and you thought it wouldn't show in your face and your stiff, tensed up body? Most communication happens without words.

View attachment 1192444

View attachment 1192445
Good essay, boyo. Now get over it and get your shit together.