Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mums an idiot

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
dentist recommend jaw surgery when i was like 12 and shewas like "nah nah" 6 years later cutting up my mouth and bleeding from my gums any time i chew cause my bite is turned to one side, and since i have a narrow palate my cheeks are getting cut, just lol, fucking bitch

Yep my mom hasn't got me braces when i was in school now I still have an overbite at 21. And this overbite causes my chin too look weak at times especially when I bite my teeth down, but I have godly jutting game and it's basically became second nature too me. But having a correct overbite is a dream of mine I literally think I can ascend if I fix it.

Yep my mom hasn't got me braces when i was in school now I still have an overbite at 21. And this overbite causes my chin too look weak at times especially when I bite my teeth down, but I have godly jutting game and it's basically became second nature too me. But having a correct overbite is a dream of mine I literally think I can ascend if I fix it.
I have a pretty big overbite too.

If you have the bones fixing your overbite could enhance your lower third no need to jut 24/7

So many problems to fix and the those that cant be fixed. No point.

If you have the bones fixing your overbite could enhance your lower third no need to jut 24/7

OVERBITE?! I WISH I HAD ONE

i have an underbite, i look like a peon from warcraft 3 (the orcs)

now i got to rot for 2 years till i get surgery, and by that point it'll be double over... nothing can save me

rape her and use the organs you sell to buy yourself surgery to ASCEND!

fuck, that must be painful, I got 4 wisdom teeth growing and they fucked up my teeth AFTER I got braces

dentist recommend jaw surgery when i was like 12 and shewas like "nah nah" 6 years later cutting up my mouth and bleeding from my gums any time i chew cause my bite is turned to one side, and since i have a narrow palate my cheeks are getting cut, just lol, fucking bitch

Youre mom didnt wanted to pay anything because she is a greedy jew. Its all about money boyo. She would throw you infront of a train for one million

Youre mom didnt wanted to pay anything because she is a greedy jew. Its all about money boyo. She would throw you infront of a train for one million

its free here

wouldnt surprise me if she just couldnt be bothered

Your mum is really stupid

hmm i have a similiar thing with my dick, my foreskin is very tight and when i was younger the doctor offered my mother to get me circumsised.

she declined and its gets painful when i jackoff sometimes, ill probably have to pay for a circumcision when i get a job again but its like £1000+ .

hmm i have a similiar thing with my dick, my foreskin is very tight and when i was younger the doctor offered my mother to get me circumsised.

she declined and its gets painful when i jackoff sometimes, ill probably have to pay for a circumcision when i get a job again but its like £1000+ .

I had the same thing but my mum decided to get some foreskin removed at the age of 6 to prevent exactly this from happening..(I had the choice as a kid and went for the type where you still have a normal amount of foreskin)

I had the same thing but my mum decided to get some foreskin removed at the age of 6 to prevent exactly this from happening..(I had the choice as a kid and went for the type where you still have a normal amount of foreskin)

the dorsal slit? i have that

i didnt even get a choice because i was only 3 when they offered the surgery.

so if i want to get circumcised i have to pay for it myself, and im too poor atm for that

I should have gotten my teeth filling 2 years ago, yet my mom refuses to take me to the dentist. My teeth looks like shit right now.

I'm somewhat in the opposite case. I refused to have my wisdom teeth pulled, and dropped out of wearing my braces a year too early and now I regret it as I have very crooked teeth and now my wisdom teeth are bruising my other teeth and a huge cavity formed. I already lost a tooth spontaneously a few years ago and now it's happening on the other side again. It's excruciating pain.

Circumsision will fuck your shit up. Your problem can be fixed in a matter of weeks or months w/o surgery.

Don't talk about your mom like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back