Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mum washed all my clothes they're ruined

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
I always wash my clothes because my family always destroy them, my mum washed my clothes without telling me and theyre all ruined, they stink awful of washing powder that makes me feel allergic to them, the texture is crumpled cardboard, I tried wearing a jumper and my eyes started stinking and thought I was developing a rash

Last edited:
I always wash my clothes because my family always destroy them, my mum washed my clothes without telling me and theyre all ruined, they stink awful of washing powder that makes me feel allergic to them, the texture is crumpled cardboard, I tried wearing a jumper and my eyes started stinking and thought I was developing a rash
i have sensitive skin too brother i feel the pain of terrible washing stuff.

I've never washed my own clothes

sad shit, man.

my mom always washes my clothes, I have no idea on how to do it myself

my mom always washes my clothes, I have no idea on how to do it myself
Jfl me too, i’ll have to learn how to in a few years though

Rewash them?

Rewash them using fragrance free soap.

It's over for your clothing

Call her out on it and tell her not to do it again without your permission. (Assuming that you'll ever allow her to do that again)

destroy her clothes too bro