Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My MRI, a proof for posterity that I am a truecel

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
Here is a normal MRI :
IRM NORMAL

Here is mine :
Brachycephaliecensor

EDIT :
My brain works normaly, I use this MRI to show the deformation of my head.
What I have is a severe brachycephaly. It happens because when you a young (0/4 month) your skull is still maleable, if your parents doesn't correct it before your 4 or 5 month by using these helmet and by making you sleep in other positions you are doomed :
One Family's Experience with Flat Head Syndrome and Helmets

Brachycephaly looks like that (it is sor rare that I have never found any adult (on google image ) that have it :
Illustration of flattened heads. A plagiocephaly head is flat on one side. The back of a brachycephaly head is wide and flat.

3rd head
(mine is more severe than that as you can see)

I cannot even enjoy the small advantage of invisibility. Each time I see myself in the mirror I sigh
HotdogTXT

Last edited:
Care to elaborate more? Because I don't have a med degree so I can't make any differences in brain activity between those pics

Care to elaborate more? Because I don't have a med degree so I can't make any differences in brain activity between those pics
BRUH it is not about activity but shape :feelskek:
can't you see that my skull shape is completly abnormal on this MRI ?

BRUH it is not about activity but shape :feelskek:
can't you see that my skull shape is completly abnormal on this MRI ?
Yeah kind of, your skull shape looks more round. But is that bad? Is your head shaped like a minecraft character's head or what are you getting at?

Could you explain the mri? Whats up with your brain organ?
What I have is a severe brachycephaly. It happens because when you a young (0/4 month) your skull is still maleable, if your parents doesn't correct it before your 4 or 5 month by using these helmet and by making you sleep in other positions you are doomed :
One Family's Experience with Flat Head Syndrome and Helmets

Brachycephaly looks like that (it is sor rare that I have never found any adult (on google image ) that have it :
Illustration of flattened heads. A plagiocephaly head is flat on one side. The back of a brachycephaly head is wide and flat.
3rd head

View attachment 1236835
3rd head
So sorry buddy, does it ruin up your face? Can people in real life notice it?

Once my teacher grabbed my head from behind and told, your head looks like a triangle in front of my peers :feelsrope:

So sorry buddy, does it ruin up your face? Can people in real life notice it?
Yes they can notice, to the point I got nicknamed by it. I had children pointing me with their thinger in front of their parents saying : look mom. I had to fight in school to be respected. But all it has ever done is making my comrades laugh at me but not in front of me. I remember them mumbling shit when I walk near them.

Yes they can notice, to the point I got nicknamed by it. I had children pointing me with their thinger in front of their parents saying : look mom. I had to fight in school to be respected. But all it has ever done is making my comrades laugh at me but not in front of me. I remember them mumbling shit when I walk near them.
Sorry man, thats really tough.

Yeah kind of, your skull shape looks more round. But is that bad? Is your head shaped like a minecraft character's head or what are you getting at?
Bebebachy

You can see that his skull is very 'swollen' on the sides, to the point where his skull even sticks out beyond his ears. In my case, it's even more severe. My head is so deformed that once, when I went to work in a factory, I had to stop because none of the helmets fit my head. Given the width on the sides and the 'flatness' at the back, no hat or helmet fits. It's extremely noticeable, man.

My head is so deformed that once, when I went to work in a factory, I had to stop because none of the helmets fit my head. Given the width on the sides and the 'flatness' at the back, no hat or helmet fits. It's extremely noticeable, man.
Do you have a giga IQ mogger brain then?

View attachment 1236851
You can see that his skull is very 'swollen' on the sides, to the point where his skull even sticks out beyond his ears. In my case, it's even more severe. My head is so deformed that once, when I went to work in a factory, I had to stop because none of the helmets fit my head. Given the width on the sides and the 'flatness' at the back, no hat or helmet fits. It's extremely noticeable, man.
bruh looks like renaissance periodization

yeah true wasn't saying he was deformed also cage for posting baby pics JFL
I took the baby pic on youtube. And nobody can recognize him now as he must have grown

Do you have a giga IQ mogger brain then?
In school I was doing great (17.5/20 at my "baccalauréat"=the exam before college in france)
But then major depression, antidepressant, weed, and alcohol made me almost under average in term of cognitiv ability
And this is not related to brachycephaly anyway.

fuark. i can feel you as a super wide facecel. my FWHR is like 1.95

This is genuinely such a brutal post. I'm so sorry brocel.

it's over for deformedheadcels

Here is a normal MRI :
View attachment 1236821
Here is mine :
View attachment 1236825
EDIT :
One Family's Experience with Flat Head Syndrome and Helmets's Experience with Flat Head Syndrome and Helmets

3rd head

I cannot even enjoy the small advantage of invisibility. Each time I see myself in the mirror I sigh
View attachment 1236829
Dang man that’s a sub5 skull alright that’s harsh

Very brutal I’m sorry man