Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother's "femcel" friend got rejected

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
My low IQ mother has this femcel friend that constantly asks for money and she's a landwhale.
This human garbage tried tinder and must have been put edited images on it cause she matched with a guy (probably chad) and then they went to meet and the guy said that she doesn't look like the images and he left.
This landwhale started crying and feeling sad but I laugh at her subhumanity and she should kill herself cause she's beyond the age of reproduction.

She should try taking more showers and working on her personality next time

Lose the weight fat bitch

As a female she legit has no worth, simply for being beyond the age of reproduction.
But the fact she still exists, asks for money. is a landwhale and catfishes with edited images makes it way fucking worse. such a fucking waste of space on the planet

The quote below is the sort of people who should be euthanized by the government
femcel / asks for money / landwhale. / put edited images / she's beyond the age of reproduction.

She should try taking more showers and working on her personality next time
She should also maNifEsT success in her minds eye. Also, shouldn't forget to use her crystals and ask the guy for his zodiac sign before going out.

@PersonalityPIMP

She has time to edit but not lose weight :lul: :lul:

Also lifefuel, fat bitch

It was definitely a guy out of her league that rejected her like that. Then these hoes will complain that "no guy" wants them. Meanwhile her tinder is stuck at 99+ matches. Literally the femcel holding the door meme.

For a woman to use Tinder and get REJECTED they have to be a different breed altogether.

Put the fork down piggy sueeeee pig princesses need to be flogged while walking on all four down main street and fed in a through like the swine they are

I think an actual pig would find more success on tinder than that disgusting walrus :feelskek:

No excuse for being fat. Being fat = volcel