Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother suggested me to install tinder

if i was into humilitaion id coom hard when reading this

Even Satan himself wouldn't use Tinder. Tinder breeds the most diabolic and evil creatures on the face of earth.

bluepilled people don't care about scientific data

show your mother this

333.jpeg
I've always hated that fucking comic.

Family Goy shilling Tinder as of it's gonna give incels instapuss

I actually giggled at the title of the thread

Boomers and toilets genuinely think you just create an internet dating profile and there are dozens of looksmatched women all lining up to date you.

Family Goy shilling Tinder as of it's gonna give incels instapuss

Biggest delusion shit ever. Watch from 25 seconds, they portray that a literal truecel gets laid on tinder every day, with a hot Stacy that is, even. WTF?!

Biggest delusion shit ever. Watch from 25 seconds, they portray that a literal truecel gets laid on tinder every day, with a hot Stacy that is, even. WTF?!
To be fair FG was probably spoofing with the idea that at an ugly Jewish guy like Mort could get a new hottie every night just because it's online quick and easy sex.

My mother also suggested me to use Tinder one of the last times we speak. According to her, the daughter of one of her coworkers met his boyfriend through Tinder, so it must work for me too. Just lol. But Im glad that she still cares about me a bit thb. Even if she is, as any other woman, completely deluded.

I had a talk with my mother about oneitis. Of course she suggested that oneitis was super beautiful and i was going out of my league, but it surprised her that i was rejected by overweight bitch. Mother started spewing shit about MUH CONFIDENCE, while i tried to convince that looks are 99% of succes. I proved every of my points with scientific data, but the retarded roastie just said that i must think positively and the right girl will come eventually. In the end she suggested that I should install tinder. I bursted in laughter
thats the irony of 2020. she was surprised a landwhale rejected u. thats cus even landwhale think she can get chad

Of course she suggested that oneitis was super beautiful and i was going out of my league

I don't get why people get oneitis on stacies, even when I was bluepilled I understood that. Though I did fall for the "ugly" girls thinking I had a chance and met the same fate.

lol. What happened?

I didn't go, lol. She's younger than me, further along in uni, has an actual future, hot, has friends, volunteers, has a fucking job, and apparently is super nice as well. It would be the most awkward and humiliating meeting ever. The only way that could ever work is if our genders were reversed and it was 1930.

Don’t download Tinder, it’s a money scam. I’ve swiped for hours before.

In the end she suggested that I should install tinder. I bursted in laughter
because you just realized your mom has probably fucked 100 guys in random hookups off it?

BTW op recommend me an anime other than K-On

@Diocel Do you have the same kind of conversations with your mom? :feelskek:

In the end she suggested that I should install tinder
To be fair to your mother, foids have drastically dropped their standards since the quarantine

I had a talk with my mother about oneitis. Of course she suggested that oneitis was super beautiful and i was going out of my league, but it surprised her that i was rejected by overweight bitch. Mother started spewing shit about MUH CONFIDENCE, while i tried to convince that looks are 99% of succes. I proved every of my points with scientific data, but the retarded roastie just said that i must think positively and the right girl will come eventually. In the end she suggested that I should install tinder. I bursted in laughter

You mom is an NPC you should use her logical fallacies to manipulate her and see if she really believes what she preaches

uh...this kinda makes u sound like an inkwell! maybe get good personality and female will like u