Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother suggested me to install tinder

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I had a talk with my mother about oneitis. Of course she suggested that oneitis was super beautiful and i was going out of my league, but it surprised her that i was rejected by overweight bitch. Mother started spewing shit about MUH CONFIDENCE, while i tried to convince that looks are 99% of succes. I proved every of my points with scientific data, but the retarded roastie just said that i must think positively and the right girl will come eventually. In the end she suggested that I should install tinder. I bursted in laughter

I had a talk with my mother about oneitis. Of course she suggested that oneitis was super beautiful and i was going out of my league, but it surprised her that i was rejected by overweight bitch. Mother started spewing shit about MUH CONFIDENCE, while i tried to convince that looks are 99% of succes. I proved every of my points with scientific data, but the retarded roastie just said that i must think positively and the right girl will come eventually. In the end she suggested that I should install tinder. I bursted in laughter

Its over when your own mother says oneitis is out of league.

My mother talks the same bluepilled garbage tbh

JFL @ talking to ur mom about inceldom related issues

Just instal Tinder incels it's literally that simple :feelsgah: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It's over just stop humiliating yourself, we need to LDAR. Tinder will just be sui fuel.

Take the mompill OP. Your mom is more interested in defending her sex than helping you.

You should install tinder though just to show her how fucked everything is.

it never ends well, don't mention your inceldom to anyone irl, even to other incels, they already know
My retarded mother should know that my problems come from my looks and nothing else

show your mother this

333.jpeg

choice 1) Make your mother do a chadfish experiment.

choice 2) Make your mother install tinder and chadfish her.

What will it be?

tell her you would be more confident if you were taller and better looking. she cant disagree with that then you know shes being a deluded stubborn bitch
Just go back in time and make your mother fuck with gigachad theory
choice 1) Make your mother do a chadfish experiment.
Ngl, next time i visit her I’ll conduct chadfish experiment
choice 2) Make your mother install tinder and chadfish her.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
A good mom would have helped convince your oneitis that she was the right one for you. Not like that would have helped. My friends mom tried to talk a foid into marrying my friend. He still got rejected JFL.

What happened with oneitis on Sunday?

A good mom would have helped convince your oneitis that she was the right one for you. Not like that would have helped. My friends mom tried to talk a foid into marrying my friend. He still got rejected JFL.
Imagine giving your son shit genes, never helping him with foids, giving destructive advices and then expecting him to have a gf
What happened with oneitis on Sunday?
Nothing. I asked her to be my gf on Tuesday, but she replied: only in your dreams teehee

Don’t even bother

Taking advice from foids (even family members) will lead you down the path to pain and misery.

She recommended me online dating.

I actually tried it before but didn't say anything. We got into an argument told her I tried and got no matches cuz ugly

"of course online only looks matter, from where did you got that dumb idea"

:feelsseriously:

She recommended me online dating.

I actually tried it before but didn't say anything. We got into an argument told her I tried and got no matches cuz ugly

"of course online only looks matter, from where did you got that dumb idea"

:feelsseriously:
Boomer foids are retarded

Just install an app where you have pretty much 0 chances theory

My dad wanted to set me up with a foid. Then he shows me a picture of like a 9/10 foid, who has a job, volunteers, goes to uni, and is, according to him, really nice and has a lot of friends. Over for delusionalparentcels :feelsrope: jfl at hot foid with a life. Mogs me at every aspect of life.

I say do it, OP. Install tinder and swipe along with her. Let her see with her own eyes how bad it is.

My dad wanted to set me up with a foid. Then he shows me a picture of like a 9/10 foid, who has a job, volunteers, goes to uni, and is, according to him, really nice and has a lot of friends. Over for delusionalparentcels :feelsrope: jfl at hot foid with a life. Mogs me at every aspect of life.
Over for parentcels
I say do it, OP. Install tinder and swipe along with her. Let her see with her own eyes how bad it is.
gonna do it ngl

Imagine trying to argue with a foid using logic and facts. :feelsclown:

JFL @ talking to ur mom about inceldom related issues
Ngl that's actually pretty based. Most users here don't mention any incel themed topics outside of internet forums.

This was a while back but I had a similar situation.
My Mom was talking about dating and life in general. Asking me when I'm going to find a girl and give her grandkids. I guess I sort of broke my composure and told her I'm a loser and that I'll get a bitch as soon as anybody wants me which will never happen. She tried to give me advice and told me to go on dating websites. She went on and on and on, on this rant about how all her friends (i.e. post-wall sluts) found "love" and got married.

After she was done I dropped a bombshell on her that I was on dating apps my throughout my entire 20s and never once got a single call for a date. She was just shocked and told me to try again. All her friends did it! Why can't I? Little did she realized all her friends she keeps talking about are women and women can always get fucking laid and dates no matter their age because they have a pussy. I've never been on a date and nearing 40. Shit is and never was going well for me. I'm a loser. I'm ugly. Nothing is going to fix that.

These days she just repeats the same stupid bullshit, "As long as you are happy son. That is all that counts." in regards to me being single. She can't get it through her fucking head that I'm not happy being single. I'm unhappy. And I can't change that due to my looks.

This was a while back but I had a similar situation.
My Mom was talking about dating and life in general. Asking me when I'm going to find a girl and give her grandkids. I guess I sort of broke my composure and told her I'm a loser and that I'll get a bitch as soon as anybody wants me which will never happen. She tried to give me advice and told me to go on dating websites. She went on and on and on, on this rant about how all her friends (i.e. post-wall sluts) found "love" and got married.

After she was done I dropped a bombshell on her that I was on dating apps my throughout my entire 20s and never once got a single call for a date. She was just shocked and told me to try again. All her friends did it! Why can't I? Little did she realized all her friends she keeps talking about are women and women can always get fucking laid and dates no matter their age because they have a pussy. I've never been on a date and nearing 40. Shit is and never was going well for me. I'm a loser. I'm ugly. Nothing is going to fix that.

These days she just repeats the same stupid bullshit, "As long as you are happy son. That is all that counts." in regards to me being single. She can't get it through her fucking head that I'm not happy being single. I'm unhappy. And I can't change that due to my looks.
Foids can’t comprehend how hard is dating for 80% of men

What's the problem with showing her your performance on tinder so she could see its over for you?

I, but the retarded roastie just said that i must think positively and the right girl will come eventually.
This is why normoids don't get depressed and keep functioning. This would shake me to the core if I was in her place, my son is pretty much doomed romantocally. She just keeps going and waves it away.
JFL literal NPCs

Mothers can't seem to understand how different the world is from their childhood and will never admit their child is an incel

lol. What happened?

She would help you way more if she sponsored surgeries for you