Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother neber gets tired to mention non existent problems I supposedly caused to foreign people on the phone.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Yo dumb bitch I have your craptop, that's why you can't see yo supposedly small stupid ass construction mazerial pics? HOE you bought last year a 800€ laptop for not using. What about that one? She didn't even bother tryin to share tje other laptop. She just bought the new one. Mind you, I used it ones cuz I run linux on craptop and had to do dome windoes stuff for my dis. Its one of those overpriced crapshit thing bottlenecked by bad heat management. It was in fact slower than my 12yo one wtf? Also why laptop you cunt u never even use the okd one away from the desk.Also you stupid cunt can use the pinch zoom on your phone?

YOU HOES MAKE MINIMUM WAGE WITHOUT RETIREMENT SAVINGS WHILE I DIE UGLY, ALONE AND WITHOUT HEALTHCARE. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HELP FOR YEARS CUZ YOU ARE TO DUMB TO PROPERLY REPORT YO INCOME TO GOVNIGS BUT YO WONT LISTEN TO ME EITHER

Just the recent example.

Hahahaha this shits going on since forever + they and govnignog gaslighting me forever.

THERE IS NO EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY WITH SUCH STUPID ASS CRACKER FAMILY. I didn't even get one foot in the basic human needs department. Nigger starving me since 7 with that stupid veganigger shit tx to my sis. But me say some more veggies is Aoppression and entitlement. They never gave a fuvk about me treating me like I am some gum on their soles.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke:

Last edited:
Nigger starving me since 7 with that stupid veganigger shit tx to my sis. But me say some more veggies is Aoppression and entitlement.
You could've been 6'5 :kys:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back