Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mother made fun of my nose yesterday

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
It had no fucking reason, she just said how much better her nose is and from who I might have gotten it (my father). So I just told her that I will get surgery and then she told me its just a joke JFL. Atleast dont pussy out when you *know* that I have a problem accepting myself (which I will never do besides the mythical creature from the sky is going to give me a cute gf)

literally all my shit genes come from my mother. my dad is tall and highly educated, and was a handsome gifted IQ chad, my mother is a short, mentally ill person like me and her family is ugly and short af. if my dad married anyone else I would never have even heard of this website

Atleast you can get surgery for a big nose. A big forehead tho

What a fucking bitch. Make fun of something that she is insecure about and see how she likes it.

Just get justin bieber 2011 haircut bro
Images 86

What a fucking bitch. Make fun of something that she is insecure about and see how she likes it.
I make fun of her weight, even tho she isnt fat it still gets her

Just get justin bieber 2011 haircut bro
View attachment 216006
It works if you have the hair genetics absolutely. Although there are other fringe styles that look better.

I'm NW2 and I have his haircut but shorter and his hair genetics. Believe me. Not a negative in the slightest.

Last edited:
It works if you have the hair genetics absolutely. Although there are other fringe styles that look better.

I'm NW2 and I have his haircut but shorter and his hair genetics. Believe me. Not a negative in the slightest.
Theres a big difference in tall forehead vs receeding hairline. My forehead is like the main character from dawsons creek. Exactly the same as his
Images 88

Massive failo effect from it and you cant shrink your head

She is the one who have birth to you

Theres a big difference in tall forehead vs receeding hairline. My forehead is like the main character from dawsons creek. Exactly the same as his
View attachment 216011

Massive failo effect from it and you cant shrink your head
My forehead is big as well. It absolutely looks better even if I was able to draw a straight line from the top of my hairline across and magically repair my hairline.

In that picture the first looks better and you might have better hair.

My forehead is big as well. It absolutely looks better even if I was able to draw a straight line from the top of my hairline across and magically repair my hairline.

In that picture the first looks better and you might have better hair.
This guy has a very similar haircut to me
J0FBjCa

My hair even goes to the right like his

Absolutely ragefuel

I have a big nose too

ALWAYS do this. Never fire the first shot but if they wanna play that game even as a "joke" then destroy them.

she's a disgusting roastie whore