Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother just left to go to a party while i'm rotting all alone

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
My mother who is in her 50s just left for a week to go to a beach party with her friends. They will party and drink all week.
I during that time will be rotting all alone in my room. As my mother left i will be forced to go with my dog several times a day as well.

Is this fair? A woman in her 50s gets to still enjoy her life even though she already had so much enjoyment in her life already. While I rot alone even though i'm only 20?

I think it's evil and cruel. My sister too has left on a trip with her friends. my brother is probablt fucking his wife right now. And i'm just here all alone.

I hate them all. They have so much joy in their life, you'd think they will at least be kind to me, but no they trat me like garbage.

at least your mom won't get pregnant when chad fucks her raw and cums inside her

Shouldve asked to go with her

its over when women if their 50s life mog us

we're supposed to be partying with friends and gf and doing crazy shit meanwhile we rot on incel forums:cryfeels:
Legit absurd tbh. My aunt who is near 60, goes to parties every other week. While i may go to one, once or few times a year cause relatives or work.

we're supposed to be partying with friends and gf and doing crazy shit meanwhile we rot on incel forums:cryfeels:

Post Wall Roastie Theory steadily gets debunked
:feelsjuice:

its so fucking brutal

my father probably fucked when he was 17-18 because of his height, while me at the same age rot on incel forums and get bullied by 5'6 foidlets at online classes

just (((inexist))) me already god please :feelsrope:

your mom is probably going to get railed, that's fucking brutal

Yeah don't older women do shit like that to go get fucked by niggers

ask to go with her and get her to introduce you to some of her cougar friends

Yeah it hits hard when you realize it

I remember when my mom revealed that she still got hit on by guys of all ages, older men and men younger than her who are desperate normies

Shoot in the back of her head with a Walther PP in Mein-Kraft, she's prolly going to have lots of sex as well, so do what must be done in Mein-Kraft

Last edited:
Well in 9 months you will know when she shits out a little nigger brother for you to play with. :feelsokman:

Pregnancy in old roasties is extremely rare but it can happen.

Life is so unfair, someone gets everything while others nothing and dumb people just refuse to see it. People who have sex just disregard not having sex is serious global problem. Your family should support you and try to find you a girl. Fucking clown world.

I remember when my mom revealed that she still got hit on by guys of all ages, older men and men younger than her who are desperate normies
My mom told me this too about when she went to a bar with other 50 year old women. Wedding ring doesn't stop the guys either.

She’s gonna suck loads of cock, ngl

Is this a white people stereotype? Sorry, im ethnic

Traditionally speaking, a 50 year old mother shouldn't be out of her home for an entire week partying and drinking alcohol. It's just that modern day whites have completely lost any sense of tradition or morality

Traditionally speaking, a 50 year old mother shouldn't be out of her home for an entire week partying and drinking alcohol. It's just that modern day whites have completely lost any sense of tradition or morality
Yes, and ethnics are starting too

the whoremotherpill is one of the most brutal pills there is :feelscry:
"Are you my new dad?"

"Only for a half hour! Now go to your room and leave us alone, or I'll spank you!"

Last edited:
your mother will probably have pretty boys younger than you that fuck her hard,really brutal when you think a young boy can honestly speak to you: I have fucked your mother:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: