Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother just insulted me and called me an alcoholic.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
So i was on an alcohol binge yesterday and i ran out of beer. My mother had 4 beers on the fridge so i drank them. She noticed and started insulting me. Calling me worthless alocholic and that she wishes i'd fuck off already causew she is sick of me. God my mother is the last person that were nice to me sometimes, but now even she treats me like shit. I will fulfill her her wish and kill myself soon. I wonder how she will feel when she finds my body with blood everywhere.

Just buy more beer and share with her

Does she does it to hurt you or to wake you up?

Are you a alcoholic?

She has a point tho don't steal others food/drink she might come back from work and wanted to relax

I buy my own food, if anyone wants it I would go crazy

Also stop the alcohol clean your room and get a job:feelsthink:

Not an easy task when you suffer from clinical depression.
I mean sure but what's the alternative, suffer and die. Fuck that, I'm at work rn working a shitty part time job, paid minimum but I want to get somewhere too, plus Thailand is getting expensive

I mean sure but what's the alternative, suffer and die. Fuck that, I'm at work rn working a shitty part time job, paid minimum but I want to get somewhere too, plus Thailand is getting expensive
And congrats on that, but its not the same for everyone depending on mental state.

Just approach ( I'm serious ).

Are you a alcoholic?

She has a point tho don't steal others food/drink she might come back from work and wanted to relax

I buy my own food, if anyone wants it I would go crazy

Also stop the alcohol clean your room and get a job:feelsthink:
I am an alcoholic. My mother hates me and will kick me out soon.
i can't stop drinking the pain is too much to handle

Tell her it was her fault she got impregnated by Chad and run off on.

Not an easy task when you suffer from clinical depression.
I find it weird how so many men like to go on and on about how were "more logical" than women but I keep seeing ridiculous excuses like this

1. You are depressed
2. You KNOW you are depressed because of the circumstances you are in
3. You KNOW it will take resources and effort to get out of those circumstances

At that point there is only one logical conclusion that one can reach

That you have on choice but to fight through the depression if you want to escape it one day

If either way you are going to be depressed, you might as well take the path that possibly leads to escape

@WawelDragon1683
Were all depressed due to our circumstances, and that depression makes us want to do nothing to change our circumstances. At some point were all going to have to take some initiative to "break the loop", else we'll be stuck in that hopeless cycle till death

"I feel too "bad" to put effort towards one day feeling "good"" is BS logic, you either want something out of life or you don't, and if you are going to do nothing and just remain suffering, you might as well just kill yourself now and skip to the end