Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Mother is trying to convince me I’m delusional for asking for a minoxdilli prescription

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Just got into an argument with my mom ago about the situation with my hair because I have a really fucked up hairline and I asked her to take me to the doctor for a prescription of minoxdilli.

The main problem is that my dad took me to some shitty barber when I was 2 years old and the barber Fucked me up by using “dull” clippers and they snagged out some roots (I’m assuming) near the edge of my head and many years later it left a gaping medium sized hole on the left side of my head and I have to comb over the spot to hide it. The situation is almost the same with the other side of head except that that is a natural weak spot.

I’m trying to convince my mom to let me drive up to either my doctors office to pick up some minoxdilli or a Walmart for a knockoff that’s just effective and my mom is saying that I’m “Overreacting” and I shouldn’t waste my money even though my mom is gone twice the month to get a 300$ styling that takes 3 hours to complete.

I’ve been using some Jamaican Black Castor oil and it’s not effective as it’s been hyped up to be.

The scary part is since I’m extremely low T, I have a high chance of getting multiple hair related disorders.

Don't bother if you're actually 5'2, hair won't save you.

I have to have some redeeming quality for being so short

should have sued that barber kek

you can buy Minoxidil at Costco, you shouldn't need a prescription anymore?

Don't try to rob him of a good cope, losing hair is suicide inducing and prevents you from peaceful LDAR.

If you got your roots clipped out, you need hair transplant surgery., All minoxidil does is activate hair follicles that are already there.

Mom's gaslighting you because she doesn't want to pay for your looksmaxing. Her prerogative, unfortunately for you. Try to save up some cash so you can get a hair transplant when you're 18.

I'm afraid he might be right, but it still won't hurt to look a bit better and feel good about your hair being good.

Kent was a 5'2 niggercel too and he had a PERFECT hairline
Kent_vintage.jpg

you can buy Minoxidil at Costco, you shouldn't need a prescription anymore?
I know but the real deal is only obtainable by doctors
I'm afraid he might be right, but it still won't hurt to look a bit better and feel good about your hair being good.

Kent was a 5'2 niggercel too and he had a PERFECT hairline
Kent_vintage.jpg
Who’s Kent, some rapper?