Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mother is taking me with her to a gay thing at a park

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

Recruit
★★★
My Mother is making me go with her to a gay pride thing at a park. I told her I didn't want to go and she said I have to because I have "nothing better to do."

Imagine going to a pride parade and getting mogged on by gay men that'll still bang your one-itis despite their unusual sexual proclivities

jfl at your mother marching for faggot rights

My Mother is making me go with her to a gay pride thing at a park. I told her I didn't want to go and she said I have to because I have "nothing better to do."
Fuuuck that. That’s an evil thing she is doing to you.

Tell her that fags are ruining society with their open degeneracy and you do not wish to attend things that actively advocate for such things, also bring up how faggots constantly shelter groomers within their ranks and you 100% cannot support a movement that does not address that glaring issue.

Brutal, that's gotta really suck. Why should you be forced to March in some gay faggot pride parade when all those people are is normies who still shit on us like any other.

Your mom should be going to an incel pride parade to support you, her own son, if anything. Or at least validating your struggle and identity as an incel, since we don't really have a "pride" movement or anything like that. But it's clear to me that she (much like my own relatives) doesn't respect your struggle and even respect her brother more than you, her own offspring. That is pathetic and reviling in my opinion.

Tell that bitch to fuck off and leave you alone.

Cucked soy

I’d just say”I’m a grown man you can’t force me to go somewhere”

Brutal, that's gotta really suck. Why should you be forced to March in some gay faggot pride parade when all those people are is normies who still shit on us like any other.

Your mom should be going to an incel pride parade to support you, her own son, if anything. Or at least validating your struggle and identity as an incel, since we don't really have a "pride" movement or anything like that. But it's clear to me that she (much like my own relatives) doesn't respect your struggle and even respect her brother more than you, her own offspring. That is pathetic and reviling in my opinion.
Speaking of it we should organize an incel pride parade

Imagine going to a pride parade and getting mogged on by gay men that'll still bang your one-itis despite their unusual sexual proclivities
The stories of closeted gay men who fathered kids always impressed me and pissed me off so fucking much

Clearly dating isn’t supposed to be hard if so many gays could find a woman

Dont do it, i will give you my homework to do and you will have something better to do?
What do you think?

How would she react to this information?

Screenshot 20240603 091447 Free Adblocker Browser

Despite being 2% of the population, gays make up 50% of the child rape. Perhaps you could try telling her that you dont want to support such a group. She probably wont believe the statistics but I guess its worth a try anyway

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603_091522_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603_091522_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 31
Tell her you'll go if she agrees to help you meet a girl there.

Fuck off these retarded foids.
I'm so sick of these mentally ill dumbasses.
It would be better for children to grow up with their fathers

Gay what :feelspuke: :feelspuke: I need a fucking nuclear bomb to clean that park from the fags

My parents can’t even drag me to the Hindu Dindu temple without protest. If you put up with this, you are unbelievably cucked; whether she’s your mom or not, you need to stand up for yourself

My parents can’t even drag me to the Hindu Dindu temple without protest. If you put up with this, you are unbelievably cucked; whether she’s your mom or not, you need to stand up for yourself

tell your mom she is a faggot and it is shocking that she would even try to force you to go to that stupid shit. what an evil fucking cunt