Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother is still nagging me to death

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
AHHHH SHE WON'T STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE GOD. WHY MUST SHE ALWAYS BARGE IN FOR NO REASON YELLING AT ME TO BE CONFIDENT AND TO GO OUTSIDE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. CARDIO AND EXERCISE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GO TO THE FOREST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY ARM AHAH. WHY . THE DAYCARE DIDN'T HELPE ME. SHE'S GOING CRAZY ON ME NOW MY WRISTS SHE'S CLAWIGN ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

go to the forest? Jfl, what does she want you to do there?

You worthless shit. Atleast she gives a fuck. My mother has not once told me to go exercise or go outside. Gosh damn some of you people are ungrateful.

You worthless shit. Atleast she gives a fuck. My mother has not once told me to go exercise or go outside. Gosh damn some of you people are ungrateful.
fuck off dickhead. Ungrateful. You sound the same like a fuckin normie on my Normie Pendulum scheme retard. Imbecilius Weak
Normie Pendulum Family

I wonder; how would you rate her PSL-wise, if she's asking you to "just be confident"? :feelshehe:

Why didn't you manage to twist into a swastika, fly by, and kill the mods during your ban? :feelsjuice:
To that it is required to ressurect Hitler or at least Rudolf Hess. I didn't have enough uranium and plutonium to do that