Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother is so out of touch with reality that she wants to expend the little money we have on face surgery to take out her moles.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
My father gave us a couple of dollars and she wants to use that to pay for her surgery to improve herself up and asked me what i think about it jfl. I told her we don't have the luxury to go expending a lot of money on surgery and shit, she called me negative lmfao.

Like i fucking get she wants to have relationships even tho she's like 55, but she has other priorities and we're short on money too. Jesus fucking christ im so sick of this bullshit. Always the same shit, not looking to get a job or trying to do something productive. Nah better just waste money on shit, and i have my sister going REEEEE at me for pointing the obvious.

I hope this year i can move out, im so tired of dealing with their bullshit

It's pointless for her. She's past her prime. What country are you from?
I'm from South America, not gonna specify which part. It's not pointless at all, she has more SMV at 55 than me at 26

why ask you if she's going to do it anyway?

why ask you if she's going to do it anyway?
I don't know if she's gonna do it, but she planned to. She wanted me to tell her how great of an idea it was, or better yet to pay it for her.(My braindead sister feels like it's a great idea) I don't really know if im being an asshole or not, but i feel like we don't have a lot of money to waste like i dunno $300 at the very least on a surgery, that's basically one month wage where i live

When your parents are stupid like that, you shouldn't live with them.
It will drag you down and make your life shitty.

She doesn't need moles removed. Foids are retarded. They can't handle money. You need to get away from your mom asap.
I read that you`re 26 and still living with your mom who wants to spend money on useless mole removal.
You need to get away from her.

When your parents are stupid like that, you shouldn't live with them.
It will drag you down and make your life shitty.

She doesn't need moles removed. Foids are retarded. They can't handle money. You need to get away from your mom asap.
I read that you`re 26 and still living with your mom who wants to spend money on useless mole removal.
You need to get away from her.
I would love to, thing is i know how fucked up life is living paycheck to paycheck. And it's not really like i get a lot of job-offers being incel and all, networking is not my strong point

¿Hablas español?
Si señor.

Are you white?
Kinda. White skin, Brown eyes/hair. Balding, 5'5. can't say i'm the truest of cels, but i'm pretty damn near. The most favorably a female can look at me is as a gay friend.

Kinda. White skin, Brown eyes/hair. Balding, 5'5. can't say i'm the truest of cels, but i'm pretty damn near. The most favorably a female can look at me is as a gay friend.
If you aren't whitemaxxed in South America, you better tell that stupid whore of a mother to not spend the money on mole surgery.

If you aren't whitemaxxed in South America, you better tell that stupid whore of a mother to not spend the money on mole surgery.
At this point i'm kinda tired tbh, this mother of mine always comes up with retarded ideas. I'm gonna tryhard this year and save money somehow to move out, this is taking a toll on my mental health. If she wants to do it it's not like i can stop her