Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother is non NT

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Funny short story about my mother.

You know how usually foids will hype each other up in the comments of their social media posts, talking about how pretty and beautiful they are, even when its bullshit and the bitch is ugly. Kind of like this

So on facebook this old roastie my mother knew made a post, it was her face but it was black and white, blurry, and half of her face was not even in the photo. All the comments were calling her beautiful, but my mother saw the picture and showed me and my dad. My mothers non NT trait can kind of made her based and she basically said all the foids in the comments were retarded and she is not beautiful and you can barely see her in the picture.

My mother was not saying this out of jealously like other foids would either, my mother facially mogs this roastie to the shadow realm anyway, she is just really autistic.

But worse is she actually privately messaged her about it :lul: which is where it stops being based and she ends up just being a NON NT retard, no wonder im such an autistic idiot.

JFL. Still based for calling her out.

But worse is she actually privately messaged her about it :lul: which is where it stops being based and she ends up just being a NON NT retard, no wonder im such an autistic idiot.
sounds like she’s just a boomer, all boomers embarrass themselves online

I got my non NT from my Mother, she doesn't even text or ring me.

I only hear from her when my dad rings.

if she was a man and non NT things will be different now