Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother is half sandnigger

Did your mom ever get aroused when she heard of suicide bombing on tv?

btw, would be hilarious if you called her a sandnigger.

Did your mom ever get aroused when she heard of suicide bombing on tv?

No, she hates arabs actually and never lose the chance to insult them despite being fully aware of being one of them. In fact, she despises everyone who isn't northern Italian/European and constantly complain about how we are different from them.

No, she hates arabs actually and never lose the chance to insult them despite being fully aware of being one of them. In fact, she despises everyone who isn't northern Italian/European and constantly complain about how we are different from them.
White cock has made her mind go mad.

Did you at least get BBC?

mogs me cus only part ethnic

No BBC for sands.
Then it's over for you
full

Still mogs me being dutch
Even though I have Dutch DNA, if you saw me irl you wouldn’t think I’m Dutch.
I look identical to Marc.

Tbh

I knew a jewcel irl(well dad ashkenazi mom gentile german) when I first saw him I thought he was Iranian

And another ashkenazi ik irl, I thought he was syrian when I first saw him

Tbh

I knew a jewcel irl(well dad ashkenazi mom gentile german) when I first saw him I thought he was Iranian

And another ashkenazi ik irl, I thought he was syrian when I first saw him
I don’t quite look sand but I am ugly.

Indeed, along the rest of my features such as short height, upper eyelid exposed, dark brown eyes, dark hair, hairy body, bad eye area, early balding, small frame, weak jaw.
Fixed

her father was an algerian sandnigger
Idk if lifefuel or Ragefuel. Was he a chaddam?. Was he good looking? And most importantly was he a tallfag?.