Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother is half sandnigger

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
My mother always claimed to be born from French mother (from the north part) in France, and I thought it was true, she and her siblings just happeded to have sandnigger names. Well, no. Yesterday I confronted about her parents' native countries again after years and her father was an algerian sandnigger, her mother magically turned from french to northern Italian.

There's no recovery after that. I thought I had french heritage, but no, there's nothing french about my mother and she gave me ugly sandnigger genes. :feelsbadman:

Northern italians mogs french people

Well I have Sephardi heritage, can't get any worse.

You are majority white stop niggering

You're whiter than me, mogs me

Sad shit man

Welcome brother

probably your eyebrows, which are groomable ffs. stop being mentalcel

Indeed, along the rest of my features such as short height, upper eyelid exposed, dark brown eyes, dark hair, hairy body, bad eye area, early balding, small frame, weak jaw.

Indeed, along the rest of my features such as short height, upper eyelid exposed, dark brown eyes, dark hair, hairy body, bad eye area, early balding, small frame, weak jaw.
>frame, thought algerians were chad. could be white dna damages tho. otherwise these might be detrimental

Elliot Rodger's stepmom was from Morocco and she was a real bitch, I hope your mother is good with you kek

I'm 1/8 sandnigger :feelsrope:

Northern italians mogs french people

Yeah, too bad my father is a southern one who looks like a nigger and my mother doesn't look northern at all, and neither do I :feelsrope:

@tehgymcel420

I am 100% Moroccan, you don't how bad we have it.

Moroccans and other north africans are a common sight here, once they arrive here they wageslave all the rest of their life and die alone.

As is the tale of most sandcels.

Indians share the same fate, but I think they are a bit more bluepilled, so they cope better / for longer. Still over for both though.

Mine is something like 1/8 sandnigger.

I am not sand

I am white through and through, I know my ancestry going back 5 generations. I am not white nationalist but I am proud to think of the battles my ancestors fought in, they defeated the Vikings in the 10th century.

I am white through and through, I know my ancestry going back 5 generations. I am not white nationalist but I am proud to think of the battles my ancestors fought in, they defeated the Vikings in the 10th century.
cope

It's over

Look on the bright side, at least you have no relation to these people.

Screenshot 20191209 053205

Look everyone! I'm such a good person! Look at how much of a good person I am!

No bro cause my immune system is probably too weak to handle it.
Trucels with weak immune systems can't survive in Zabbaleen, the mayor talks about it at 5:37.

I'm mixed and look like a product of incest
Filo, white, and curry check the math it's over

U still pretty :feelstrash:

I'm 100% sand nigger

We fought the vikangz!

Look on the bright side, at least you have no relation to these people.

But they have the pyramids and can rant about the Kangz thing, no pyramids in Algeria.

At least you aren’t asian, imagine being Filipino JFL! They look like niggers mixed with gooks and have 4” penis. If you lived there, you’d make $300 a month.

At least you aren’t asian, imagine being Filipino JFL! They look like niggers mixed with gooks and have 4” penis. If you lived there, you’d make $300 a month.
More like SEA in general

better than 100% slav tbh