Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My "mother" is dumbest foid in this planet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I dont want to make this long with my low iq broken ENGRISH.

My mother is subhumanly short.

She fucked up her university studies by pregnancy ( She lived in a different era without lgbtyzx feminism bullshit )

My grandma gave prefference to her than my evil aunt who stole my house (High IQ)

My mother decided to reproduce with a low iq chimp prieto asshole who never gave me a penny in my life

My father left me right after i was born cuz he kicked her ass once ( I was born at 7nth month for that )

My grandma still gave her another chance and payed her studies again

My mother spent my whole childhood laying in a bed doing nothing

My grandma died

After my grandma died my mother spend her mexican "pension" (money) on shitton of cheap shoes and foid stuff.

My mother sent me at a young age to travel alone to another state to sign some "pension" papers

She used to beat the shit out of me when i asked her medicucks help

My evil aunt helped her and gave her money to buy a teacher "plaza" ( Paying for goverment work ) and i lost my house cuz she was obviously not abled to pay back the money

Now im 25 years and i still have to withstand her bullshit , She used to drink with some fags and foids when i was young and now she calls me "borracho" and "drogadicto" JFL :reeeeee:

I think she was raped by my grandpa and she toke revenge on me since a young age.

She locked me in a kike hospital for one year cuz i cutted my wrists since age 12

Once when i was drunk and i was asking her for more beer she called cartel-land police , I was naked and i had to withstand one night naked in prison.

I got my ass kicked cuz i lockpicked the cell and tried to escape , But no fags i didnt got raped

She tried to do it again but i kicked her ass and fucked up her eardrum and eye :feelsdevil:

Clown world :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Why weren't you studymaxing?

Honestly you are a fucking trooper I hope you do ok with this subhuman hand you were dealt.
I saw you say you were low IQ in some other thread. if your mum is low IQ it makes sense, since general intelligence is mostly inherited.
Question tho: where is your dad?

Honestly you are a fucking trooper I hope you do ok with this subhuman hand you were dealt.
I saw you say you were low IQ in some other thread. if your mum is low IQ it makes sense, since general intelligence is mostly inherited.
Question tho: where is your dad?

IDK but i want to kick his ass

0 knowledge of where he is? wtf nigga? crazy shit
what a whore your mother is

She still spends a shitton of pesos on amazon chink makeups yet she is infertile already and im her only son

She lived in a different era without lgbtyzx feminism bullshit
Unless you were born before the Jews won the war, this isn't true. She's telling you she gave up her studies for you but that's classical foid gaslighting.
Once when i was drunk and i was asking her for more beer she called cartel-land police , I was naked and i had to withstand one night naked in prison.
Jfl wtf did you do?
She tried to do it again but i kicked her ass and fucked up her eardrum and eye :feelsdevil:
Larp / glow

Unless you were born before the Jews won the war, this isn't true. She's telling you she gave up her studies for you but that's classical foid gaslighting.

Jfl wtf did you do?

Yeah , but i kicked her ass

Ok well calm down buddy boyo. Start cloaking a bit or you'll end up in some schizo hospital. :feelsmage:

Already happened , If someone tries to fuck with me again i will cleave them in half with my trusty machete

Wow, it even hurts to read it, [UWSL][UWSL]i can't even imagine how difficult it can be to go through it[/UWSL][/UWSL]....:feelsbadman:

Do you have any copes at all Netzachcel (other than booze)?

Wow, it even hurts to read it, [UWSL][UWSL]i can't even imagine how difficult it can be to go through it[/UWSL][/UWSL]....:feelsbadman:

Do you have any copes at all Netzachcel (other than booze)?

Shrooms , but is not even enough

If everything you wrote is true is impressive you even managed to learn English at all.

Is that you Ferras? What is it with people from Veracruz and machetes?
View attachment 473583

I had no choice , Learning english was a must when i got skyrim

at least im not the same bluepilled boy who got tricked by 3 people after i got my xbox stolen by her fag friends
Yeah not being Bluepilled pathetic boy is a plus
I dont want to make this long with my low iq broken ENGRISH.

My mother is subhumanly short.

She fucked up her university studies by pregnancy ( She lived in a different era without lgbtyzx feminism bullshit )

My grandma gave prefference to her than my evil aunt who stole my house (High IQ)

My mother decided to reproduce with a low iq chimp prieto asshole who never gave me a penny in my life

My father left me right after i was born cuz he kicked her ass once ( I was born at 7nth month for that )

My grandma still gave her another chance and payed her studies again

My mother spent my whole childhood laying in a bed doing nothing

My grandma died

After my grandma died my mother spend her mexican "pension" (money) on shitton of cheap shoes and foid stuff.

My mother sent me at a young age to travel alone to another state to sign some "pension" papers

She used to beat the shit out of me when i asked her medicucks help

My evil aunt helped her and gave her money to buy a teacher "plaza" ( Paying for goverment work ) and i lost my house cuz she was obviously not abled to pay back the money

Now im 25 years and i still have to withstand her bullshit , She used to drink with some fags and foids when i was young and now she calls me "borracho" and "drogadicto" JFL :reeeeee:

I think she was raped by my grandpa and she toke revenge on me since a young age.

She locked me in a kike hospital for one year cuz i cutted my wrists since age 12

I got my ass kicked cuz i lockpicked the cell and tried to escape , But no fags i didnt got raped

Clown world :feelsclown:
Most of the same happened to me, we are true soldiers and survivors my man

My Parents or now only mother is overbearing AS fuck , i can Develop My narcistic Nature in Peace Then move Out .

You have to be a piece of Shit These Days Never lerned how to be one and was treated Like Shit in Public Environments as a Result (ala school)

Propably because of My timid , calm.nature and uglyness of Course

But i lerned that people are Shit and that your in a SEA full of Shits . So you gotta be Shit yourself .

@Netzachcel

Last edited:
All moms are like that