Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother is dead and it's your fault

Dam zoomer fakecel faggot larper

If not gay larp then I'm sorry my mum is the only person I care about in this world i would rope if something happened to her

Holy shit. I loved this user, super cool dude and designed cool flags which is one of my interests too. I hope he returns to us and everything works out for him.

Holy shit. I loved this user, super cool dude and designed cool flags which is one of my interests too. I hope he returns to us and everything works out for him.
1 month already

49917.jpg

You all radicalized me and told me to go amok etc.

I have told my mother a bit how I was bullied. And how I would kill myself if things got to shitty. She broke out in tears and said if I killed myself she would too.

She got in the car and drove away but there is nothing here. Then she disappeared.

I was a happy child and you radicalized me into a monster. My mother killed herself.

Everything is my fault.

I request self ban forever @Fat Link @Marquis de Sade @proudweeb @The Enforcer
"When times are tough, the only thing left to do is become a supreme gentleman and mass kickban these faggots from society before rage quitting yourself"

"Killing yourself is hella gay, you're voluntarily becoming a cuck to society. You're killing yourself so that Chad can fuck more women uninterrupted. The Sigma thing to do is to punish society. Kickban all the Chads before rage quitting life. Only then can you become a God and ascend to immortality through the history books!"

Hope this is a shitty pasta :feelsbadman:

She probably went grocery shopping and OP is having psychosis

Sounds like a you problem + cry about it.

Incel: Mother, my primary guardian, I am being bullied.
Mother: I shall desert you.
this. even if the story is true why is he mad his mother is gone and most importantly what does it have to do with this community?

LARP tbh but:
  • Don't join when you haven't even finished high school
  • You're not in the wrong for revealing to your mother that you wanted to kill yourself after being bullied
  • The fact that she ran away actually shows that she's a horrible mother tbh

I remember this....

OP was one of the first users I interacted with when I joined the forum.

In fact, he partially inspired me to join, due to the fact I found a lot of the threads he made quite relatable: Being White, but a mutt of a bunch of Whites, his issues with his mom, issues that sounded a lot like mine in HS, having moved when quite young, a whole coping redpill phase similar to mine.......

Not sure if this was LARP or not, and tbh he was far too young to be here: However, I hope he is ok.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

I have told my mother a bit how I was bullied. And how I would kill myself if things got to shitty. She broke out in tears and said if I killed myself she would too.

She got in the car and drove away but there is nothing here. Then she disappeared.

I was a happy child and you radicalized me into a monster. My mother killed herself.

Everything is my fault.

Mf tells his mother the plights of being a incel and she offs herself first. Jfl

It’s more likely the case his wh0r3 moth3r was looking for an excuse to leave him, she found the pERfect way to not only leave hER son but also convince him that she’s dead so that he doesn’t cum looking for hER (he thinks she committed suicided/killed hERself), when in reality she ran off with chad.

OvER for OP

I remember this....

OP was one of the first users I interacted with when I joined the forum.

In fact, he partially inspired me to join, due to the fact I found a lot of the threads he made quite relatable: Being White, but a mutt of a bunch of Whites, his issues with his mom, issues that sounded a lot like mine in HS, having moved when quite young, a whole coping redpill phase similar to mine.......

Not sure if this was LARP or not, and tbh he was far too young to be here: However, I hope he is ok.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:
It has been over a year and he never came back. I guess it was real? That's sad. I wouldn't want to lose people like that. He shouldn't blame himself for what his mom did. I remember a few of his posts, like when he was making his flag designs. I even critiqued one and he used the feedback I gave. But I guess I never saw this one... damn. :cryfeels:

It has been over a year and he never came back. I guess it was real? That's sad. I wouldn't want to lose people like that. He shouldn't blame himself for what his mom did. I remember a few of his posts, like when he was making his flag designs. I even critiqued one and he used the feedback I gave. But I guess I never saw this one... damn. :cryfeels:
I wonder to this day if that post was larp ot not. On the one hand he never posted anything after this post, on the other hand what he wrote sounds extremely unrealistic

Everything is my fault.

It’s your fault retard

There is no other way to say this: Huge bruh moment

Are you back on the shrooms?

Yeah he was a good user, I think I even used his flag in my signature because I liked it.
I wonder to this day if that post was larp ot not. On the one hand he never posted anything after this post, on the other hand what he wrote sounds extremely unrealistic
Tbh yeah: Every once in awhile, this post pops-up in my head, and I genuinely wonder if his mom did commit suicide, or if it was just a LARP for him to exit the stage.
:yes::yes::yes:

I miss this boyo tbh.
Yeah same here.

As I stated, I could relate a lot to what he talked about: Only being born due to medical "miracles"(something I plan on discussing in a thread, after I have researched enough about it), having a very complex relationship with his mother, the way he was treated by peers, his non-NTness, etc.

Tbh yeah: Every once in awhile, this post pops-up in my head, and I genuinely wonder if his mom did commit suicide, or if it was just a LARP for him to exit the stage.
Sounds like straight of a Family Guy episode. Son tells mom he is bullied and has suicidal thoughts and without trying ro talk with her son, she starts crying and drives away to be never seen again

I have told my mother a bit how I was bullied. And how I would kill myself if things got to shitty.
Nothing wrong with that
Brutal, so much for a mother’s love.
I was a happy child
Fake, gay and larp. No one happy comes here
Everything is my fault
You didn’t choose how you were born, but sure if you want to see it that way.

Shitty mother if she abandoned you at your worst tbh