Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mother is a pedophile

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
So when she gets drunk (half a can of beer) she starts spilling all her secrets. She once told me she feels bad she made me manlet and that it's obvious short men struggle a lot more than short women. She also told me that some random 18yo on tv (josh hutcherson in hunger games) is really cute. It's obvious she's somewhat self aware bout the reality of the world, she's just too npc and "motherly" to ever tell me im anything less than way above avg (lol). She's also clearly into very young guys, i mean women her age can be into guys in their 30s and thats their guilty pleasure but shes into 18yos. I told her the next day, ur into 18yos and she didnt even care lmao she was just like i was drunk. LMAO BRUTAL AGEPILL even the elderly despise elderly men. Muh old couples love each other. Bro theyre together cuz theyre both infertile and sickly, and they need each others company. If every granny was given life saving age transition surgery theyd all be young chad only.

that's why i hate religion and traditional shit they make telling the truth taboo but we all know what people are thinking behind their veneer of civility. all our moms hate our dads and that's just the honest truth.

So when she gets drunk (half a can of beer) she starts spilling all her secrets. She once told me she feels bad she made me manlet and that it's obvious short men struggle a lot more than short women. She also told me that some random 18yo on tv (josh hutcherson in hunger games) is really cute. It's obvious she's somewhat self aware bout the reality of the world, she's just too npc and "motherly" to ever tell me im anything less than way above avg (lol). She's also clearly into very young guys, i mean women her age can be into guys in their 30s and thats their guilty pleasure but shes into 18yos. I told her the next day, ur into 18yos and she didnt even care lmao she was just like i was drunk. LMAO BRUTAL AGEPILL even the elderly despise elderly men. Muh old couples love each other. Bro theyre together cuz theyre both infertile and sickly, and they need each others company. If every granny was given life saving age transition surgery theyd all be young chad only.
based mother

pedophilia only applies to ugly men
read the comments on this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybbfSxq0Ek

hes too gl so people praise him, say hes hot, defend him etc...

It's giga ironic that normies make fun of weebs for saying "this 13 yr old looking anime girl is actually a 900 year old vampire in the lore"
but then defend a known pedophile cuz he looks too young

You could be 1999342 years old, as long as you look 16, you could bonk minors and normies would be ok with it.

female pedophilia is well studied but nobody suspects them so they get away with it.
Both genders are equal in things like violence and attraction to minors, its just that nobody cares about reality, just biased decisions based on things like looks.

>60% of children molested in daycares, women are perpetrators2000Psychological profile of pedophiles and child molesters.St John's Universitydetails
374Violence, Sexual
Women perpetrators involved in 45% of child molestations (22% female-only perpetrator + 23% both male and female perpetrators)United States2005Long-term consequences of childhood sexual abuse by gender of victimNational Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotiondetails
375Violence, SexualAmong student victims of educator SV: 57.2% report a male offender and 42.4% report a female offenderUnited States2004Educator Sexual Misconduct: A Synthesis of Existing LiteratureDepartment of Educationdetails

So when she gets drunk
What a wonderful strong and independent mother figure, setting a great example for her son about how to be strong and independent. If half a can of beer is enough to get her drunk, she shouldn't drink at all.

She once told me she feels bad she made me manlet and that it's obvious short men struggle a lot more than short women
I wish my parents did that. My father thinks my manletism isn't even a big problem, let alone a huge one. I've never talked to my mother about it, but I don't care what she thinks anyway because she should've thought about it before giving birth to me.

Your mother is not a pedophile.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

that's why i hate religion and traditional shit they make telling the truth taboo but we all know what people are thinking behind their veneer of civility. all our moms hate our dads and that's just the honest truth.
Couples that have a biggish age difference (5+) usually get divorced cuz the woman is not willing for her daddy to become a grandaddy. Even couples that are the same age can get divorced cuz the woman hates her balding husband :feelshaha:

Women perpetrators involved in 45% of child molestations (22% female-only perpetrator + 23% both male and female perpetrators)
I knew people didn't pay enough attention to it, but I didn't know it was this bad. Not to mention a lot of other cases probably don't even get reported.

Your mother is not a pedophile.
I agree. 18yo guys are more than capable of impregnating a woman, so in terms of sexual attraction, I definitely wouldn't classify them as kids. Of course, making moves on someone that young would still be harmful, particularly if the foid has power over the guy, but that doesn't make it the mental illness @Despicablecel made it out to be.

Edit: Also, if this is Josh Hutcherson: He's 31, not 18, or does she drool over his 18yo version?

Last edited:
Youth is beauty, thats a fact. Everyone looks better as younger. Also everyone are attracted to beauty/good looks. If all people were honest they would admit being primarily attracted to 15-25 yo. Things with foid is they also want someone who will take care of them, fix their problems and roleplay their dads. Thats why they often date much, much older guys.
Muh old couples love each other. Bro theyre together cuz theyre both infertile and sickly, and they need each others company
:yes:They're together because they run out of options.

I agree. 18yo guys are more than capable of impregnating a woman, so in terms of sexual attraction, I definitely wouldn't classify them as kids. Of course, making moves on someone that young would still be harmful, particularly if the foid has power over the guy, but that doesn't make it the mental illness @Despicablecel made it out to be.
She dislikes older men because they are ugly, shorter and bald. She is a typical foid who likes good looking men. That's it.
OP sounds like a roastie saying those rich old dudes are pedophile groomers for going after young foids.

:yes:They're together because they run out of options.
It's brutal as fuck when you observe it happen with your parents.
My mother keeps disrespecting my dad, calling him an ugly balding manlet (obv she doesn't use these terms in real life, but that's what she wants to say)
Keeps indicating to him that she would leave him if she could.
It's clear she already lost attraction. When i walk with her in public, she keeps pointing at GL men who look like my dad and going like "Look, that's like your father, but tall and hot! Haha!" And it actually hurts me

I knew people didn't pay enough attention to it, but I didn't know it was this bad. Not to mention a lot of other cases probably don't even get reported.
exactly, exactly. @lifefuel knows about that shit too. Like, I think I remember him saying how older foids go for young guys or even boys, because they are easier to manipulate.
Like, a lot of dudes have their first sex with an older chick fucking them. Just like at the insane list of articles where female school teachers fuck their students.

So she's a cougar looking for a cub? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

She once told me she feels bad she made me manlet and that it's obvious short men struggle a lot more than short women.
It's obvious she's somewhat self aware bout the reality of the world, she's just too npc and "motherly" to ever tell me im anything less than way above avg (lol).
If your mother is aware of primal mating dynamics like your average Western sexually liberated slut, why did she not do more to ensure that you didn't turn out incel? Why wasn't she (more) hypergamous? Or better yet, why didn't she refrain from mating altogether knowing her physical shortcomings?

My Mom hates my Dad. She even told me when she was drunk he has erectile dysfunction and that she has to use a vibrator. I'm not kidding you at all.

you're a normy piece of shit if you call it pedophilia to be attracted to eighteen-year-olds

you're just like HER

you're a normy piece of shit if you call it pedophilia to be attracted to eighteen-year-olds

you're just like HER
Im against pedophilia u disgusting fuck

My mom is a pedophile because she molested me when I was a kid. I was abused in every way possible really. KYS OP.

My mom is a pedophile because she molested me when I was a kid. I was abused in every way possible really. KYS OP.
sorry this happened to you bro, covert incest is a crime

hutcherson is giga chad