Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My mother is a hypocrite

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
She's getting married and we were preparing stuff for the party.
I mentioned it's sad that I have been actively trying to find a partner for 10 years but have not had any success.
She got angry at me and told me I should stop thinking about women.

And 10 years ago, she told me I should be going out and trying bringing girls home.
Now she tells me not to do it.

And why is it that the people who are enjoying relationships and sex are always the ones telling us we should forget them? "They don't matter TEEHEE btw I am getting married"
Ak1

Anyways, I was supposed to be sober this week but I just had to open a beer.
Fuck this gay earth

Last edited:
JFL is Your mom trying to replace you and make a new bloodline ?

And why is it that the people who are enjoying relationships and sex are always the ones telling us we should forget them? "They don't matter TEEHEE btw I am getting married"
They just want to forget that our problems exist, they don't care for us at all.
JFL is Your mom trying to replace you and make a new bloodline ?
:lul:

That's funny cause ive also gotten the "love comes when youre not looking" line. Sounds like your mom just wants you to stfu though

Is she marrying a Chad?

mompill is fucking brutal. She can find another man anytime while you will continue to rot. And then she will tell you not to think about sex and relationships while at the same time getting nutted by your new "dad" whenever you are away.

Last edited:
Utterly brutal man. Your new step father will nut in your mom everyday while she will continue to bombard you with - "Sex isn't important sweetie"

fuckin insanely cucked man, don't go ER (@Vermilioncore)

Which cuck agreed to marry your mother? I swear if it's somebody from this forum, I am gonna laugh.

She's getting married and we were preparing stuff for the party.
I mentioned it's sad that I have been actively trying to find a partner for 10 years but have not had any success.
She got angry at me and told me I should stop thinking about women.

And 10 years ago, she told me I should be going out and trying bringing girls home.
Now she tells me not to do it.

View attachment 309330

Anyways, I was supposed to be sober this week but I just had to open a beer.
Fuck this gay earth
should have beat your mum up tbh (yes I said it FBI)

i guess she realised you're genetic trash and it's over for you.

based mom.

i guess she realised you're genetic trash and it's over for you.

based mom.
She already knew it was over for me, we talked before.
It's just annoying I can't even talk about it

She already knew it was over for me, we talked before.
It's just annoying I can't even talk about it
unless she is capable of admitting female hypergamy is the problem, you won't be able to.

I think she is planning on abandoning you. If she is marrying a chad, then she is most likely trying to start a brand new bloodline. The mompill is extremely brutal

My condolences

Do not share your struggles with normies, let alone foids.

* studying in school
Mum: Forget about teen love, you should studymaxx. there are plenty of fish in the sea, don't afraid to be foreveralone.
* studying in college:
Mum: Forget about love, studymaxx first. In this age you don't even have money and time, if you can't provide her money or time, just forget it.
* during work:
Mum: Forget about engaging in relationships, you should carrermaxx so you have enough money to provide for her.
* son was 30yo
Mum: SINCE THE FUCK WHEN YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED? I WANT TO HUG MY GRANDCHILD!

Believing to bluepill bullshit and you will be alone. :bluepill: