Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my mother has never asked me how am i feeeling she only asks about how my grades are

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
THIS IS SO FUCKING SUIFUEL THAT CONFIRMES AWALT , YOUR OWN MOTHER LOOKS AT YOU AS A BETA PROVIDER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It was the same for me, the pressure was really hard, it probably made me like that today and I really dislike the way my parents educated me.

My parents always insulted me and gaslit me too

Same. All my mother cared about was my grades. I could be feeling like absolute shit and the first thing she asks me is 'how are your grades?'

Mogs me at having a mom

are you rice?

She passed away last year from bronchitis
Good that I thought of the possibility of something like this before I clicked on "Post reply". I first only thought of the meme on a new level of absurd.
How old are you? Did you love your mom? IDK how I would react and feel if my mom passes away tbh.

Like most parents, I believe. They are so enslaved into the system that they don't see you as a son or a human being anymore.

Good that I thought of the possibility of something like this before I clicked on "Post reply". I first only thought of the meme on a new level of absurd.
How old are you? Did you love your mom? IDK how I would react and feel if my mom passes away tbh.
Im 22. I didnt always get along with my mom, but i did love her. her dying is the worst thing thats ever happened to me. I had to drop out of community college to take more hours at work because i suddenly had to pay every bill in the house. Now i live paycheck to paycheck wageslaving everyday. I miss the little things, like watching hockey with her and talking about even trivial things. Now i live in an empty apartment

Im 22. I didnt always get along with my mom, but i did love her. her dying is the worst thing thats ever happened to me. I had to drop out of community college to take more hours at work because i suddenly had to pay every bill in the house. Now i live paycheck to paycheck wageslaving everyday. I miss the little things, like watching hockey with her and talking about even trivial things. Now i live in an empty apartment
Now its just a waiting game. Were you an only child?

Now its just a waiting game. Were you an only child?
I have a sister. She moved out. She gives me her disability checks to pay the rent. Without her help i would be homeless. Im trying to move in with her tbh. Shes staying with a friend’s family out of state. I visited them for a week this year. Theyre good people

Because everyone knows you are fucking depressed and nothing anyone says will change it. She is hoping with good grades you might have a small chance of betabuxxing one day.

mine never asked me anything

Because everyone knows you are fucking depressed and nothing anyone says will change it. She is hoping with good grades you might have a small chance of betabuxxing one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back