Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother had 5 baby daddies

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
She had her first set of daughters (2) when she was 16-19 with one dude

- Daughters are white

Then her third daughter in her early 20’s.. with a chad (daughters are jealous of her looks)

- Daughter is white

Had her tubes tied so she can’t have kids.

Then she waited 10 more years and had her tubes untied and was pregnant with a boy by a dude… which got miscarried over some incident

- Probably white

Then she had my older brother with a dude

- He was mexican she claims but my brother is clearly white so i guess he was half white half mexican

Then had me with a mexican dude.

- Mexican and white but i look mexican

and

She’s a single mother.

Couldn’t hold down the men, she wouldn’t let them back after cheating, or they were abusive.

Fucking whore.

On top of that she’s poor and been on disability and welfare since her 20’s. Claims she deserves it for working hard for so many years. Bullshit

Had to sit in churches, cut grass, rake leaves, clean houses, go homeless, and move places my entire teenhood.

She acts like she’s this innocent person and has never done drugs or anything bad. Jealous of her whole family and mentally ill

Her kids are dysfunctional with her and all of her kids are high school dropouts by her either taking them out or them being rebellious.

Oh and don’t even get me started on the older daughter’s kids. Anyways i wont reveal too much.

@Zer0/∞
@MiSKiRaT
@Sneir
@Intellau_Celistic

Last edited:
Couldn't imagine being the mongrel child of a Maury Povich type whore mom. I would want to kill myself

another reason why chad pumping'n'dumping is bad fucking retarded whores THEY are not meant to choose who date, because they'll selfishly ruin the lives of their kids and many others who suffer from single mother homes and will always prioritize their lust over their consequences fucking filthy whores.

She didn’t fuck a black dude but fucked a Mexican? That’s the real surprising part.

She didn’t fuck a black dude but fucked a Mexican? That’s the real surprising part.
It’s cuz mexicans are simps for white women and she said they were nice to her and gave her anything she wanted.

What happened to your sisters?

Im drinking, mang

So much sleeping around. She must be a HOT stacy slut! :ha..feels: :ha..feels:

So much sleeping around. She must be a HOT stacy slut! :ha..feels: :ha..feels:
She must get executed for committing adultery, la ilah illa allah go call construction workers we need to hang another whore in an excavator ( in video game )

No JBW for your face
You can dye your hair blonde and get your teeth whitened and get some muscles and you’re instantly a 10 as a white man.

You can dye your hair blonde and get your teeth whitened and get some muscles and you’re instantly a 10 as a white man.
Bike brain

Move to a poorer city. That’s why you can’t get laid cuz you live by rich people.
Lmao rich people
I live in niggervile
Once again fakecelius Savage making up stuff to have some sort of argument

I’m curious. Has she ever given you a reason why she did this?
Cuz she’s lazy and doesn’t wanna put it any effort and she can’t keep her kids disciplined.

She had her first set of daughters (2) when she was 16-19 with one dude

- Daughters are white

Then her third daughter in her early 20’s.. with a chad (daughters are jealous of her looks)

- Daughter is white

Had her tubes tied so she can’t have kids.

Then she waited 10 more years and had her tubes untied and was pregnant with a boy by a dude… which got miscarried over some incident

- Probably white

Then she had my older brother with a dude

- He was mexican she claims but my brother is clearly white so i guess he was half white half mexican

Then had me with a mexican dude.

- Mexican and white but i look mexican

and

She’s a single mother.

Couldn’t hold down the men, she wouldn’t let them back after cheating, or they were abusive.

Fucking whore.

On top of that she’s poor and been on disability and welfare since her 20’s. Claims she deserves it for working hard for so many years. Bullshit

Had to sit in churches, cut grass, rake leaves, clean houses, go homeless, and move places my entire teenhood.

She acts like she’s this innocent person and has never done drugs or anything bad. Jealous of her whole family and mentally ill

Her kids are dysfunctional with her and all of her kids are high school dropouts by her either taking them out or them being rebellious.

Oh and don’t even get me started on the older daughter’s kids. Anyways i wont reveal too much.

@Zer0/∞
@MiSKiRaT
@Sneir
@Intellau_Celistic
brutal as fuck damn

It’s cuz mexicans are simps for white women and she said they were nice to her and gave her anything she wanted.
This is true. I worked with a really fat homely heffer that was talking about her Mexican boyfriend (to another foid, I was in the vicinity not talking to them) and how he was spoiling her because she had blonde hair and blue eyes lol. You can see in some comment threads when they simp for really fat blonde white women like the Young Turks video about Frank Hassle's crew harassing a gigantic fat dike at a gay parade.

another reason why chad pumping'n'dumping is bad fucking retarded whores THEY are not meant to choose who date, because they'll selfishly ruin the lives of their kids and many others who suffer from single mother homes and will always prioritize their lust over their consequences fucking filthy whores.
:yes: