Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother doesn't want me to ascend

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
My kept me from looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing when I was a teen. I used to be a fatcel, and I lost weight hoping I could ascend. Eventually she started complaining that I was too skinny. Lately I realized I was getting a bit fat again. So turned up my exercise regimen. I drank green tea and started doing cardio early in the morning.

Today, she complained I was too skinny. And I said I'm doing it to look like a chad. And she asked what's a chad. I showed her pictures, and she said that chads are ugly.

you used the word "Chad"?

You should buy her a "joker" pillow!

Thats standard curry parent behavior if you are under 25

Curry parents don't want you to become a slayer. It is why they purposefully give you shitty genes.

Heh. Parents are delusional. My mom thinks I’m starving myself whenever I dont gorge myself to death at meals. I have 9% body fat and am pretty fit, she’s just trying to bloat me for some reason

Curry parents are still living in 1960s and give advice and encourage things that are meaningless, they know less about foid nature today with a lifetime of experience than bottom 30% teens

Maybe you have to show her Chadpreets?
I did. I showed her all the chads and chadpreets.
She said they all look the same, and that I have a "Unique" face.
Meanwhile everyone outside my family is like "you're not brad pitt". Which isn't even a reference I get, because Brad Pitt isn't that good looking.
She prefers the 5'2" janitors. :feelshaha:
My dad is 5'5ish
So yeah.

My mother was the same.

She said they all look the same
Did you only showed some of the generic ultrachads from the meme? They may appeal not ultimately everyone.
But "ugly"? And Brad Pitt not good looking for you? Crazy world.

Women don't want men to succeed.

Brutal getting lied to so hard by your own mother.
I really hate this

I've seen women on forums and image board call giga chads and professional models "weird looking" just to virtue signal

I really hate this

I've seen women on forums and image board call giga chads and professional models "weird looking" just to virtue signal
Old women like OP's mom may not be necessarily lying as their thirst for Chad usually goes away when their ovaries dry up.

Old women like OP's mom may not be necessarily lying as their thirst for Chad usually goes away when their ovaries dry up.
Why would it got away tho

Menopause.
Makes her want less dominant males or what?

I know studies have shown that at their most fertile foids are more attracted to the really chad, really dominant, aggressive looking males

I would like to know which images you shown her exactly that she has found ugly.

I would like to know which images you shown her exactly that she has found ugly.
A7wwa686iob11
Chad

Your mom sounds like a narcissist

My mother kept me from eating and sleeping. I was underweight and tired during much of my teens.
I gained a few kg when I moved away. It was a more healthy weight but I may have lost some kg again. Not to the level I had when I moved away though.

If I had to honestly guess as we all know how two-sided foids are and how very very picky they can be in general.
The 1st one I'm guessing is the hair. That might just be talking as I personally think the hair on the left one looks retarded as fuck. Looks like he got his head into a blender and now trying to look like Mister Softee.

The right one I bet your mother is thinking "Too much muscles. I don't like. Too nasty." as I've seen that argument countless times that makes it impossible for a guy to win.
Not enough muscles? Too scrawny or too fat.
Muscular? Too much muscles. Not too cute. Needs less muscles.

But then at the same time you're the middle ground of the guy on the left and right and they will say "Maybe you should lose a little more muscle?" or "Maybe you should gain some more muscles?"
They usually know they got guys wrapped around their fingers, specially soyboys, so they can always be picky as guys will trampoline in any way possible to try and get them.
And it's still never enough.

This been just cope talking of course as what the hell do I know. Heard girls like that hairstyle these days on that left one which I think looks stupid.

All foids claim they aren't attracted to Chad. They literally have zero individual traits, awalt.

I would show my mother anime character if she asked me whom I want to become

I can't believe there are people who use those irl terms.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I have a really hard time not using words like "cope, incel, Chad, mogging, ..." when I talk to my parents.

Curry parents don't want you to become a slayer. It is why they purposefully give you shitty genes.

lol

I think it's more of the fact that they want you to become a doctor, have an arranged marriage and live in an indian way rarther than chasing white stacies in a cucked anglo reality.

Last edited:
My kept me from looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing when I was a teen. I used to be a fatcel, and I lost weight hoping I could ascend. Eventually she started complaining that I was too skinny. Lately I realized I was getting a bit fat again. So turned up my exercise regimen. I drank green tea and started doing cardio early in the morning.

Today, she complained I was too skinny. And I said I'm doing it to look like a chad. And she asked what's a chad. I showed her pictures, and she said that chads are ugly.
When she calls you "skinny", that's normie translation for "you have a small/weak frame". No man with a large skeletal frame has ever been called skinny even if he's low bodyfat

That's because she wants you all for herself. Ascend with her.

She is trying to fill you with copes to save you from the truth.

Yeah my parents did the same, I have been trying to eat even less lately so my jaw may show a little bone.