Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother deserves to be locked up in a mental health institution.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44780
  • Start date
Deleted member 44780

Deleted member 44780

Emperor
-
My mother is mentally unstable and bipolar in one day she can be crying or being emotional about something then after that she can get extremely moody and Angry:feelsLSD: as well over petty insignificant things :feelskek:and I've put up with this BS for all of my short life seeing multiple low quality men be with her and walk out whilst being at the brunt of her mood swings:feelsEhh: . Lately I've lost alot of respect for my mother and I don't take her words seriously :feelshmm:and I do my best to avoid her like if she's in the kitchen or somewhere in a normal week her routine is one day she's normal then there's days that she gets herself drunk or spends a large chunk of the houses money on laughing gas balloons to get herself heigh :feelsokman:or on cigarettes or there's days that she injures herself and goes to the hospital :feelsLSD:its literally really predictable what she does and she does this whilst having 2 toddler children I remember when I was 14 in the middle of 5am before school she was drunk and held a knife to my younger brother :feelsokman: my mother deserves to be in a mental health hospital for all the problems and drama that she put us through growing up as a children :feelsEhh:and also today there's paramedics after the 10th plus time of police and ambulance's visiting our house and now she's downstairs whilst I'm LDARing in the boiler room hearing her scream for pain and attention as usual .:feelzez:

You should stab her to death because she is a inbred mudslim (in video game)
I can't do that but I understand why people may attack there parents like that

i think a good fucking may solve that issue, shes very angry she hasnt been fucked ina a lonnnng time

Shes had 4plus partners
i think a good fucking may solve that issue, shes very angry she hasnt been fucked ina a lonnnng time
She's had 4 plus partners and last year I went to her living room to get something and I see her and some guy in a blanket having s*x:feelzez::feelsLSD::feelsEhh:
At this point i stopped feeling bad for your mother tbh
Yeah I don't anymore I'm indifferent to her problems and want to move out one day but I have to tolerate her because she's my mother .

At this point i stopped feeling bad for your mother tbh
I lost all respect for her ages ago I don't take anything seriously and one day I will move out and speak my mind about her .

I feel you bro, it’s hard. My mother and sister both have ADHD like me and they’re intolerable and unpredictable because of it

Shes had 4plus partners

She's had 4 plus partners and last year I went to her living room to get something and I see her and some guy in a blanket having s*x:feelzez::feelsLSD::feelsEhh:
did you get aroused?

surprised they haven't put her on meds yet

yeah you can't siguar coat this with pepe the frog emojis .

Holy fuck the worst my mother did to me was beat my ass when she caught me being autistic. I'd actually call the police on your mother.

Holy fuck the worst my mother did to me was beat my ass when she caught me being autistic. I'd actually call the police on your mother.
Even if I call the police my bluepilled siblings , family members will go against me and I live in her house and have nothing else to fall back on .but that's child abuse that your mom beated you up for autism when it's out of your control.

yeah you can't siguar coat this with pepe the frog emojis .
I can't sugar coat but these are real life events that happened to me whilst growing up in a single mother household . And just because I have a Muslim name Muslims can drink alcohol as well alot of Muslim parents do that behind closed doors

I feel you bro, it’s hard. My mother and sister both have ADHD like me and they’re intolerable and unpredictable because of it
Fellow ADHD cell yes women are intolerable :bluepill:inferior short sited beings

surprised they haven't put her on meds yet
Shes been diagnosed with BP but she doesn't have the discipline to take medication , mental health issues are frowned upon where I'm from they see it as some demonic possession.

Did you're mom rip the glasses from you're face and say "in Jesus name you are healed!"?