Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mother deserved to be abused . I didn’t

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

Test your might.
★★★★★
My mother went out of her way to date an openly racist, abusive, narcissistic cheater who couldn’t hold down a job because he was “6’3 AND A NICE JAW!!! Tee hee”. He couldn’t even speak to people properly and my mother suspects he had autism. She decided to date a vile , violent abusive man simply (in her own words) “he was tall and handsome”. It is 100% her fault that my father beat her and cheated. And even after this she chose to stay with him.

Me however, I was a child. I did nothing wrong, I was just born it suffering. He’d beat me for no reason at all , simply because he felt like it. Still to this day I have nightmares about him and I have auditory and visual hallucinations, often where he is present. I remember every detail about him. After I stopped seeing him , my mental issues did not go away and I’d even say they’ve gotten worse since then. This site has helped a little, people I know have commented I seem happier over the last few weeks. None of this was my fault, i didn’t deserve this.

It makes me think, even if get a wife/ girlfriend. She’ll probably hit me and hurt me (maybe even with weapons) she’ll shout at me and not let me be happy. All women are like this. Their is no point in trying

Did you inherit your dad's Chad genes? :chad::chad:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
It's fucked up how kids have to bear the weight of their parent's retarded decisions.

Nope. Unfortunately not
Off topic but do you resemble this guy:
Screenshot 20240805 175959 YouTube

I think you mentioned you have that kind of nose and lips

bullied, abused, rejected. That’s where the incel finds himself. And the only haven he has is being destroyed
yep, i briefly mentioned this in a post i made. Normies would never go up to a vet and claim his trauma or distain for his countries actions is unfounded so why are ours? dont these people claim to constantly be “mental health advocates”

My mother careermaxxed in her 20s and buxxed my ugly and short father in her late 30s.

My great-grandfather was killed in WW2 and he left behind his widow and his son (My grandfather) who eventually had my father. My father turned out to be violent and abusive just like yours because of his poor upbringing. (He was beaten regularly)

My mother careermaxxed in her 20s and buxxed my ugly and short father in her late 30s.

My great-grandfather was killed in WW2 and he left behind his widow and his son (My grandfather) who eventually had my father. My father turned out to be violent and abusive just like yours because of his poor upbringing. (He was beaten regularly)
My father lost his first tooth because his mother punched it out. My father was the result of his mother cheating with chad

Same except my dad careermaxxed too along with my mom. They married each other late. Dad was 40 and mom was 33.

That's the "personality" that makes foids wet. My mom married an crazy selfish bastard with tons of emotional and mental baggage. Our entire lives were doomed before birth.

Was your mom subhuman? Cuz ain't no way u are subhuman if your dad is that good looking

That's the "personality" that makes foids wet. My mom married an crazy selfish bastard with tons of emotional and mental baggage. Our entire lives were doomed before birth.
Most incels come from couples that prove the Blackpill. Strange…

She was attracted to his personality! all the abuse was because he was 6'3 and nice jaw

Was your mom subhuman? Cuz ain't no way u are subhuman if your dad is that good looking
I was EXTREMELY unfortunate. All members of my family were attractive but by sheer misfortune I inherited the worst traits and ended up 5’6 and sub5 (not subhuman). A lot of this was because of low T and malnutrition.

NTpill also fucked me over

I was EXTREMELY unfortunate. All members of my family were attractive but by sheer misfortune I inherited the worst traits and ended up 5’6 and sub5 (not subhuman). A lot of this was because of low T and malnutrition.

Brootal but still it's obvious u ain't gonna be subhuman, most new gen here mogs the old users

over

@Rapist Did your parents ever fight with each other physically in front of you?

My mother went out of her way to date an openly racist, abusive, narcissistic cheater who couldn’t hold down a job because he was “6’3 AND A NICE JAW!!! Tee hee”. He couldn’t even speak to people properly and my mother suspects he had autism. She decided to date a vile , violent abusive man simply (in her own words) “he was tall and handsome”. It is 100% her fault that my father beat her and cheated. And even after this she chose to stay with him.

Me however, I was a child. I did nothing wrong, I was just born it suffering. He’d beat me for no reason at all , simply because he felt like it. Still to this day I have nightmares about him and I have auditory and visual hallucinations, often where he is present. I remember every detail about him. After I stopped seeing him , my mental issues did not go away and I’d even say they’ve gotten worse since then. This site has helped a little, people I know have commented I seem happier over the last few weeks. None of this was my fault, i didn’t deserve this.

It makes me think, even if get a wife/ girlfriend. She’ll probably hit me and hurt me (maybe even with weapons) she’ll shout at me and not let me be happy. All women are like this. Their is no point in trying
brutal

society is a danger to us, it needs to be reformulated with the decisions of truecels.

I don't know this guy. I think @wasted12years knows about him since he posted one of his videos here if I remember correctly
Yuh . I look like him with a worse jaw , wider nose, less stubble, bald and thicker lips

I don't know this guy. I think @wasted12years knows about him since he posted one of his videos here if I remember correctly