Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother called me handsome.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
She was in the kitchen making food,i walked in because i wanted to drink water then she looked at me for 10 seconds and smiled a bit, when i asked her what she was smiling for she replied 'i don't want to upset you but you're really handsome' sigh..

I have told her in the past that i hate her lying about my physical appearance which is why she said she didn't want to upset me.

my mom says this all the time

You know that they truly don't mean it.
They're merely saying it in order to make your sorry ass feel better, ngl.

I don’t know why exactly they say that we are handsome, when it’s apparent that we are literal subhumans.

I was willing to hear you out, but then I reread your title and saw how you said
[Venting] My mother called me handsome.

:chad:

Foid logic, other foids love to hear this kind of compliments

But we know that it's bullshit because it's not backed up by any life experiences for us

I have told her in the past that i hate her lying about my physical appearance which is why she said she didn't want to upset me.
She just does not want to see her child be unhappy, like no mother would. I get that it's ragefuel to hear something that is not true, but you should embrace her efforts to make you a happier person. One day she'll be gone, you'll be the last remaining generation of your direct family. You'll be truly alone. You'll miss those vain attempts to connect. I look back at my family and realise I took them for granted as a passive addition to my life. All that I saw was how incompatible I was with my family, but only now that they're gone I can truly see what value I've lost.

Foid logic, other foids love to hear this kind of compliments

But we know that it's bullshit because it's not backed up by any life experiences for us
Yes, yes.
Foids will literally call themselves ugly to each other and piratically circle jerk compliments around with knowing full fucking well that it is backed up with life experiences.
They know that they're SMV is unlimited and just like to fucking brag about it.

She was in the kitchen making food,i walked in because i wanted to drink water then she looked at me for 10 seconds and smiled a bit, when i asked her what she was smiling for she replied 'i don't want to upset you but you're really handsome' sigh..

Maybe u legit are, just in a Clooney way, not the Bieber way that is in right now?

"a face only a mother could love" :incel:

Another day, another chad larper.

Yes, yes.
Foids will literally call themselves ugly to each other and piratically circle jerk compliments around with knowing full fucking well that it is backed up with life experiences.
They know that they're SMV is unlimited and just like to fucking brag about it.
They also used to bait people into complimenting them by calling themselves ugly on social media. I don't know if they still do it. I guess nowadays they can just post pics of themselves and orbiters and simps will come and do their job

They also used to bait people into complimenting them by calling themselves ugly on social media. I don't know if they still do it. I guess nowadays they can just post pics of themselves and orbiters and simps will come and do their job
No, they definitely still do.
Mind you, they're all a bunch of NPCs that love doing the same monotonous shit over and over and over again.
It goes hand in hand with what they do nowadays.

I'm sorry to hear that.

They don't realize how much it's ragefuel

Yes tbh.

I know.

I'm ugly.

I don’t know why exactly they say that we are handsome, when it’s apparent that we are literal subhumans.

They say it to delude you.

Another day, another chad larper.

I'm recessed.

She called me handsome when i'm not, that's the whole point of this thread.

Volcel if you don't :feelshehe:

Women operate on feelings, so they assume if they can make their son feel handsome, he will be handsome. Also, it's a cope on her part for giving birth to a genetic dead end tbh.

If you want to know whether your mom truly thinks you're handsome, you'll notice her actually complimenting specific aspects of your appearance, like how my mom praises my 6'1 brother for being tall. JFL

My mom told me I'm ugly

Probably to "give us hope" and boost our "confidence", no compliments for your face and height.

She just does not want to see her child be unhappy, like no mother would. I get that it's ragefuel to hear something that is not true, but you should embrace her efforts to make you a happier person. One day she'll be gone, you'll be the last remaining generation of your direct family. You'll be truly alone. You'll miss those vain attempts to connect. I look back at my family and realise I took them for granted as a passive addition to my life. All that I saw was how incompatible I was with my family, but only now that they're gone I can truly see what value I've lost.
:feelscry:

I asked my mother to rate me from 1-10 and she said 8. Dont think I have to say anything more.

There's some threshold and if you are below it like I am, your mother can't even lie that your are handsome.

There's some threshold and if you are below it like I am, your mother can't even lie that your are handsome.
I asked my mother to rate me from 1-10 and she said 8. Dont think I have to say anything more.

handsome = ugly.

Foids never use the word "handsome" when they describe guys theyre attracted to or good looking guys

Did you really expect anything else? Seriously now

she lies but then whenever she talks about her religious beliefs she says she this and that but a liar

mogs me and my mom. Mom always says im too ugly for shit.

but at least she's being honest.

mogs me and my mom. Mom always says im too ugly for shit.

but at least she's being honest.

My mother is very loving, a bit too loving if you ask me.

She treats me like a little kid even though i'm 19.

My mother is very loving, a bit too loving if you ask me.

She treats me like a little kid even though i'm 19.

Wish I had that. not disrespecting you, but maybe I could be less angry if my mom was loving. i don't even get hugs from my mom.

Wish I had that. not disrespecting you, but maybe I could be less angry if my mom was loving. i don't even get hugs from my mom.

I hate it.

Because she thinks i'm good looking and always bluepills me about my short height.

I think relatives just perceive each other in some sort of different, more bluepilled, way

Yeah, there's definitely some cognitive bias going on.
idk but my mother once said that I look like this guy
1 If6lwVJ c1qHYLdaNFI SQ

and with shaven face and with glasses, I think I kinda resemble him

A face only a mother could loves