Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mother bought an accessory online, it was stolen by a black man.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
The other day my mother had bought an accessory online, it was stolen, guess what color the guy was, he was black, at least in his profile photo, how could she not be suspicious of something so obvious?, like, he was a foreigner online market, an idiot and his photo was of a black man.

She could easily buy anything on the Japanese market, but she preferred a foreign industry for the price, and it's always black.....

Is it quite common to buy in the market outside of Japan? I have always had the feeling that Japan, like China, lives in its own extremely gregarious bubble and that imports tend to adapt to Japanese industry and production.

Is it quite common to buy in the market outside of Japan? I have always had the feeling that Japan, like China, lives in its own extremely gregarious bubble and that imports tend to adapt to Japanese industry and production.
If the issue is price, then it is common, there are things that are not in Japanese stocks.

My pc was bought by aliexpress, in china, because it was there for a considerable price.

it was from China, something closer, but foreign.