Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A woman can be a single mother, stripper, literal crack whore in her 20s then become a norwegian princess in the royal family

Her son from her one night stand with a convicted felon ended up being a rapist and drug addict

At the time of their engagement, Mette-Marit was a single mother to a son named Marius Borg Høiby, born 13 January 1997 at Aker Hospital in Oslo[19] from her brief encounter with convicted felon[20] Morten Borg. Høiby ... In 2017 he moved to the United States to attend an unspecified college.[22] In 2018 media reported that he had falsely portrayed himself as "prince", although he has never held any title and is a commoner, not a royal.[23] He was arrested in August 2024 after assaulting a woman at her apartment.[24] He admitted the use of violence in cocaine intoxication.[25]

Whores like this are literally Meeks spawners

In her defense. Some people can be unlucky. Dont get me wrong a shit load of women end up in those situations and it there fualt. But if she is willing to clean up then Ill giver her credit. And thats assuming she made the fuck ups. She could have just had bad luck.

Think of it like this. To all of you who lives with there parrents. Is it your fault for being with them at a adult age or the parrents fault? Living with parents and being reliant on them.
So that’s it? You’re just gonna be like the other bluepillers and deny women of accountability for being a wild, partygoing, recreational drug-using, single mother? :feelsjuice:. To compare a woman with this kind of history, to someone who lives with their parents as an adult, it is a false equivalence

Most women don’t denounce their past recreational activities, and if they do, they only do it to save face or keep up impressions in the public sphere. But deep down, the vast majority of women enjoyed their past rebellious / recreative phase; they enjoyed the emotions and the sensations that came with it, and they would happily do it again under the right circumstances. An extract from OP article:
"My youth rebellion was much stronger than many others. That resulted in me living quite a wild life," Mette-Marit told the media

“We overstepped the limits. It was a costly experience for me, that I took a long time to get over. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I condemn drugs. I cannot make these choices again, even though I would wish I could."

The loud part again, “I cannot make these choices again, even though I would wish I could. It quotes straight from the horse’s mouth, that she’d wish to have the ability to make these choices again. Now what does this indicate to you about this woman’s frame of mind? :waitwhat: You think she's really changed deep down? :waitwhat:

What the researchers found was that regret did not predict future changes in casual sexual behavior. Specifically, people who regretted missing out on opportunities for casual sex did not have more partners in the ensuing months. Likewise, those who regretted casual sex that they actually had did not experience a reduction in number of new partners over time. The pattern of results was similar for men and women.

Interestingly, the more regret people felt about casual sex during the first survey, the less likely they were to enter a committed relationship by the second survey.

Last edited:
Women win automatically by default no matter what and this is in no way an exageration.

The fall of the West. It's just plain sad and pathetic.

So that’s it? You’re just gonna be like the other bluepillers and deny women of accountability for being a wild, partygoing, recreational drug-using, single mother? :feelsjuice:. To compare a woman with this kind of history, to someone who lives with their parents as an adult, it is a false equivalence

Most women don’t denounce their past recreational activities, and if they do, they only do it to save face or keep up impressions in the public sphere. But deep down, the vast majority of women enjoyed their past rebellious / recreative phase; they enjoyed the emotions and the sensations that came with it, and they would happily do it again under the right circumstances. An extract from OP article:

The loud part again, “I cannot make these choices again, even though I would wish I could. It quotes straight from the horse’s mouth, that she’d wish to have the ability to make these choices again. Now what does this indicate to you about this woman’s frame of mind? :waitwhat: You think she's really changed deep down? :waitwhat:

Oh I do belive in acountability. For doing things that harm others. This woman may not have lived a healthy style. But she isnt my mom. My mom knowingly dated men who beated me but she didnt care because they were able to please that whore. She beated me herself, berated me, gaslighted me and controlled me. Theres a big difference between irresponsible and immoral. Somtimes the 2 combine. My mom deserves to suffure. Not some women who just made a fuck up in her own life Im assuming.

Oh I do belive in acountability. For doing things that harm others. This woman may not have lived a healthy style. But she isnt my mom. My mom knowingly dated men who beated me but she didnt care because they were able to please that whore. She beated me herself, berated me, gaslighted me and controlled me. Theres a big difference between irresponsible and immoral. Somtimes the 2 combine. My mom deserves to suffure. Not some women who just made a fuck up in her own life Im assuming.
This isn't about morality. I guess you didn't read the loud part. :feelsseriously:. Your initial defence was that "she could have been unlucky" and "made mistakes". I assume everyone makes mistakes, including whores and sluts. But it's one thing to "realize the error of one's ways and openly condemn it", and another thing to "covertly desire the opportunity to make the same so-called mistakes again". THe princess basically admitted that she'd wish she could go back to her old ways as a stripper / crack whore. If she truly meant this, it means there were no mistakes. This woman merely lived up to her nature, and she's implicitly unapologetic about her slutty, crack-abusing past. Like most women, she enjoyed her "phase"; she'd do it all over again if she could go back in time and have those opportunities again

There are no mistakes. The question of what this woman deserves is irrelevant. The point is, the Crown Prince of Norway who married her, is a cucked man, and one could say this woman won the lottery by having a debauched past, only to become married to a man who's first in line to the throne of Norway

This isn't about morality. I guess you didn't read the loud part. :feelsseriously:. Your initial defence was that "she could have been unlucky" and "made mistakes". I assume everyone makes mistakes, including whores and sluts. But it's one thing to "realize the error of one's ways and openly condemn it", and another thing to "covertly desire the opportunity to make the same so-called mistakes again". THe princess basically admitted that she'd wish she could go back to her old ways as a stripper / crack whore. If she truly meant this, it means there were no mistakes. This woman merely lived up to her nature, and she's implicitly unapologetic about her slutty, crack-abusing past. Like most women, she enjoyed her "phase"; she'd do it all over again if she could go back in time and have those opportunities again

There are no mistakes. The question of what this woman deserves is irrelevant. The point is, the Crown Prince of Norway who married her, is a cucked man, and one could say this woman won the lottery by having a debauched past, only to become married to a man who's first in line to the throne of Norway
That crown prince sure does seem like a dumbass.

"royal fa
Look at you studying and wage slaving for minimum shekels a month when :feelsclown:

View attachment 1232770

When Crown Prince Haakon of Norway announced that his girlfriend, 28-year-old Mette-Marit Tjessem Hoiby, would be the future Queen, many Norwegians were horrified. :feelsclown:

Why would the prince choose a single mother as his bride? To make matters worse, she was a 'commoner'. Surely, he could find a partner with royal blood?

There were fears the prince's choice would mean an end to the monarchy. :feelsclown:

Mette-Marit, a former waitress with a wild past involving partying and recreational drugs back in the 90s was not quite the fairy tale princess people expected the Crown Prince to choose as his bride. :feelsclown:

As a single mother who was once a fixture on Norway's partying scene, she was a far cry from the usual model of a future queen.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5ekN38NlYS/?igsh=eWx3emd5bzEzamtx"

"royal families " were always the first to embrace progressive social changes
it was justified for the communists to murder the whole russsian royals

Like most women, she enjoyed her "phase"; she'd do it all over again if she could go back in time and have those opportunities again
what's stopping her from doing drugs and haviing an only fans again girls will into there 50s are now doing of