Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother asked where my life is going

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I crawled out of my neetcave to get some water

While doing so my mother ambushed me

:foidSoy:"I had a heart attack thinking about you."

:foidSoy:"Arent you 22 or 23?"

:foidSoy:"You need to start doing something with your life"

Was pretty annoying, I basically just sit in my NEETcave all day and have resigned to even putting in a bunch of effort at the gym or finding a job because it's 99% meaningless anyway

I asked my mother whats the point of a job where I will just get like $30 an hour and never have enough money for a house anyway and she could not answer and just told me I need to start doing something with my life

Not really a serious threat as she has been saying this to me for years now and nothing ever happens since she just gets in emotional moods, I told her the best thing she can do is to just leave me along, basically in normiespeak I told her to just let me LDAR in peace

I actually had a conversation with my mother about the world a few months ago, I told her some stuff about the world like how there are no jobs, i dont have friends because stuff is more online, more just basic surface level stuff, I really dont want to broach subjects with her that are more for her to blame, like me being non NT, her giving me negative social resources, literally negative, and the most brutal one the heightpill since she is 4'11

@BlackCel_from_ZA

I asked my mother whats the point of a job where I will just get like $30 an hour and never have enough money for a house anyway and she could not answer and just told me I need to start doing something with my life
Thats NPC normies from you. They demand you to live a certain way and do certain things and cant even say why

Was pretty annoying, I basically just sit in my NEETcave all day and have resigned to even putting in a bunch of effort at the gym or finding a job because it's 99% meaningless anyway

Not really a serious threat as she has been saying this to me for years now and nothing ever happens since she just gets in emotional moods, I told her the best thing she can do is to just leave me along, basically in normiespeak I told her to just let me LDAR in peace

I actually had a conversation with my mother about the world a few months ago, I told her some stuff about the world like how there are no jobs, i dont have friends because stuff is more online, more just basic surface level stuff, I really dont want to broach subjects with her that are more for her to blame, like me being non NT, her giving me negative social resources, literally negative, and the most brutal one the heightpill since she is 4'11

@BlackCel_from_ZA
Economy has failed and men are replaceble.

It's not like we live in the 20 th century and a man can raise a family with 2 kids and have a stay at home wife.Tell her this.

However desperate times require desperate measurements.You can stay with your mom and save money then move to a 3 rd world shithole and hope to find a jungle woman.

Just a reminder the average yearly income for someone in Myanmar is like 1000 bucks so you'll be ahead of 99 percent of men there . It's a cruel world,mogg or be mogged

Last edited:
that's the person who destroyed your life from the start
Yeah, and not just the height, she moved me away from all my family, did not teach me my second languages as a kid, she made me scared of the world and not want to go outside with friends, she babied me, I was still being showered at 13

Of course I can't tell her this because

1. She will refuse to take any blame for it as she does for anything, it would just make my life living here super awkward and accomplish nothing

2. Even if she would agree with me, despite this she would still be bluepilled and think I can still try make something of my life and of course it is half true but really it's kind of too late, life is a race and I did not even think of starting to run while some guys are already getting married and making big money, it's a lost cause
for some reason i dont believe this. just sounds like an excuse to bother you.
She did not mean it literally, she is an emotional femoid, but her heart probably did sink thinking of me like this, its probably like a subconscious brutal BP for her to swallow about how I am sexless, friendless etc. she would have a genuine heart attack in my position
Thats NPC normies from you. They demand you to live a certain way and do certain things and cant even say why
Yeah literally lol, I used to have a decent fucking wagie job, and I realised that i'm never getting anywhere significant with a wagie job, I saved up enough of a financial cushion to LDAR for a long time and thats it, but something like a house is so far removed out of reach it's just insane, if I thought of a great business idea that could get me to being a home owner, sure and I would dedicate so much time to it since theres a lot of time as a NEET
Economy has failed and men are replaceble.

It's not like we live in the 20 th century and a man can raise a family with 2 kids and have a stay at home wife.Tell her this.

However desperate times require desperate measurements.You can stay with your mom and save money then move to a 3 rd world shithole and hope to find a jungle woman.
I was going to tell her how the economy sucks + my country just keeps importing people non stop, but I just went back to my NEETcave and she was not in a mood to hear it, even when I get lucky and she is in a reasonable mood, she just forgets it all anyway and still has her emotional heart attacks.

Blackpilling her does not fix the root cause of my issue, she wants me out of the house living a life with friends, the root cause is not relevant to her and it does nothing to actually fix the problem, she doesnt want it identified she wants it fixed, all I can do is identify it but not fix it, really brutal vicious cycle

It was by my father, my mother would receive me out of the shower with a towel that was warmed by a heater, it felt really nice at the time, but in retrospect chads got started fucking girls at that age, while yeah, I couldnt even shower myself so I lost the race like a decade ago

Now she just came in my room called me ugly, told me I need to groom myself, she wants me to have a GF so bad lol

Woman are privileged , If shes Not autistic and or somewhat smart she cant grasp Male Poblems / Disadvantage

Beyond brutal
Yeah I have only seen a couple on here have as bad a case of arrested development as I did

Then on the other hand you have some cels on here on the other side of the spectrum where they were just completely neglected and abused, definitely better to be coddled because both lead to inceldom so you may as well have your parents love you as a consolation

"Shut up whore, I'll poke your heart" you should say that to her with a demonic growl

"Shut up whore, I'll poke your heart" you should say that to her with a demonic growl
Then my 'puter privileges would be taken away for a couple days :feelsdevil:

Then my 'puter privileges would be taken away for a couple days :feelsdevil:
Then you have to act like you're fainting, make her believe that a demon lives in you, women love drama, some devil worshipping cunt might show up one day at your doorstep to drain your balls

Then you have to act like you're fainting, make her believe that a demon lives in you, women love drama, some devil worshipping cunt might show up one day at your doorstep to drain your balls
What the fuck :feelskek: I have nothing to say to this

30$ an hour? Big City? Degree?

30$ an hour? Big City? Degree?
In chadstralia you can earn like 28 or 29 an hour but our currency is fucking shit and i think i might live in one of the most expensive places of the world just to rent a shithole so it does not really matter it's all the same and you end up not having enough money for everything

411? Thats an incelfactory

What the fuck :feelskek: I have nothing to say to this
Drama is essential to the existence of a woman, when you're dealing with women always remember that their personality is somewhere between that of a stubborn infant and a minor demon in hell, drama is their ether of life, when a woman truly hates you she stops talking to you, when a women wants you she talks, given that you're an incel you don't have many women to play this drama thesis out, so why not play that with your mum, the only women who probably loves you under certain conditions

never began if you were being babysat at 13

chad got his first bj at that age

I'm on £11 an hour :feelskek:
That fucking sucks, cost of living is probably better where you are but still this life is hell
411? Thats an incelfactory
Yeah lol, all her kids meaning me and my siblings are genetic failures
Drama is essential to the existence of a woman, when you're dealing with women always remember that their personality is somewhere between that of a stubborn infant and a minor demon in hell, drama is their ether of life, when a woman truly hates you she stops talking to you, when a women wants you she talks, given that you're an incel you don't have many women to play this drama thesis out, so why not play that with your mum, the only women who probably loves you under certain conditions
True actually, I prefer to not participate though
never began if you were being babysat at 13

chad got his first bj at that age
Not even hyperbole or anything

When I was 13 I was being showered

At that age I heard a rumor about some chad from my school, he attended a party and got a blowjob from a girl and apparently his dick was big.

It was ragefuel to me hearing it at the time :reeeeee: but I had to keep a cool exterior about it on the outside

Subconciously then I knew at that age if I wasnt the guy getting the BJ then I was never going to be 1st place

In chadstralia you can earn like 28 or 29 an hour but our currency is fucking shit and i think i might live in one of the most expensive places of the world just to rent a shithole so it does not really matter it's all the same and you end up not having enough money for everything
Still decent, the average German makes 15€ after a Trade degree, and between 20 to 30€ with a university degree.

Only few Jobs like Law, Medicine, IT and Finance make more.

Lots of Germans, especially in the east live of 1200€ a month, aka they might as well get Social Wealthfare.

Houses are still 500k+ lmao. Even an 2 bedroom Apartment in like Erfurt goes for 100k and up. Lmao no point in even trying.

Still decent, the average German makes 15€ after a Trade degree, and between 20 to 30€ with a university degree.

Only few Jobs like Law, Medicine, IT and Finance make more.

Lots of Germans, especially in the east live of 1200€ a month, aka they might as well get Social Wealthfare.

Houses are still 500k+ lmao. Even an 2 bedroom Apartment in like Erfurt goes for 100k and up. Lmao no point in even trying.
Yeah sounds fucking horrible, I think its just shit everywhere but houses do seem cheaper there at least

Even still on 30 an hour my thought process is that its not enough for a house with several years or decades worth of working

And sure I get a house at the end of it, but after all that the effort to reward ratio isnt worth it, I have no girlfriend so living by myself, I dont have my parents around me as my only source of company, no home cooked meals etc.

Life is truly pointless with no friends and no GF

That fucking sucks, cost of living is probably better where you are but still this life is hell
I only pay £200 a month to my dad so I have a good amount saved, I'm just a loser and not independent at all lol

I only pay £200 a month to my dad so I have a good amount saved, I'm just a loser and not independent at all lol
It's not really your fault if you are a loser, this life is largely predetermined, paying 200 a month is way better than slaving away for much more than that

I pay nothing because I'm a brokie and they won't throw me out.

based NEETcave dweller.

Also women are like trust fund kids, they will never understands the struggles of the poor (males). Best u can do is try to translate ur problems into normiespeak and hopefully they leave u alone. Chances are she'll keep bothering u tho.

im 28 KHHV NEET living with my parents and they still try to get me to go out there and live lol. They'll never be able to understand that i cannot really live as a short+ethnic+ugly+non-NT male. Its impossible. I lost before the race even began.

im 28 KHHV NEET living with my parents and they still try to get me to go out there and live lol. They'll never be able to understand that i cannot really live as a short+ethnic+ugly+non-NT male. Its impossible. I lost before the race even began.
Yeah "living" like they think just doesnt work for guys us like us without friends and a girlfriend and so many other issues, and then you cant even LDAR in peace, I too wish I could do something about it but I feel so powerless
Best u can do is try to translate ur problems into normiespeak and hopefully they leave u alone. Chances are she'll keep bothering u tho.
Tried but yeah, only a temporary solution to a permenant issue of mine

@BlackCel_from_ZA
:feelsrope:Bro are we living the same exact life? I wish I could LDAR but in my country the neetbux is practically worthless, you could buy a macdonalds big mac and all your neetbux would've disappeared jfl. I have no choice but to wage slave :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

No ways mang, my moms also 4`11, dad is `5`1-5`2 and here I am `5`3 at 22 years old(It actually never began). I also don't tell my parents about the blackpill, I don't want them getting their "moods":feelsseriously:

My dream is to LDAR mang, you have no idea. Fuck mang it's broootal out here. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Godspeed brocel

Yeah, and not just the height, she moved me away from all my family, did not teach me my second languages as a kid, she made me scared of the world and not want to go outside with friends, she babied me, I was still being showered at 13
What in the actual fuck mang, my parents moved me away from my family as well(A whole different country technically speaking) they also didn't teach me a 2nd language, I was always the butt of jokes in primary because everyone spoke their native tongue except for me. I had to learn it and I'm not even a 100% fluent in it, and I don't think I ever will be. Imagine your country has 11 official languages and you can only speak english mang, it's was soo frustrating mang, I didn't even like speaking to people because even if I tried speaking my mother tongue, I would get ridiculed and laughed at :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I will defo do a thread about the languagespill. It's destroyed me ngl. Holy mang, it's like we were raised by the same parents jfl

:feelsrope:Bro are we living the same exact life? I wish I could LDAR but in my country the neetbux is practically worthless, you could buy a macdonalds big mac and all your neetbux would've disappeared jfl. I have no choice but to wage slave :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

No ways mang, my moms also 4`11, dad is `5`1-5`2 and here I am `5`3 at 22 years old(It actually never began). I also don't tell my parents about the blackpill, I don't want them getting their "moods":feelsseriously:

My dream is to LDAR mang, you have no idea. Fuck mang it's broootal out here. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Godspeed brocel
bro im ugly and nt at 21 years old, also a thirdworldcel so no neetdom for me, gonna have to either wagecuck or kms its over :cryfeels:

What the fuck it must be like nothing, I can get over 400 bucks a fortnight, although recently it got suspended because I have not been showing up in person or something, i am sorting it out but the foid I correspond with for neetbux is a bitch to me, probably because she sees I am a manlet
No ways mang, my moms also 4`11, dad is `5`1-5`2 and here I am `5`3 at 22 years old(It actually never began).
Yeah my dad is only about an inch taller than yours
I also don't tell my parents about the blackpill, I don't want them getting their "moods":feelsseriously:
Yeah it's pointless and probably should not be done, I think some surface level stuff is fine but it ultimately does not solve the root of their complaints, if they want you to have a job or GF thats it, they dont care about how impossible it is.
What in the actual fuck mang, my parents moved me away from my family as well(A whole different country technically speaking) they also didn't teach me a 2nd language, I was always the butt of jokes in primary because everyone spoke their native tongue except for me. I had to learn it and I'm not even a 100% fluent in it, and I don't think I ever will be. Imagine your country has 11 official languages and you can only speak english mang, it's was soo frustrating mang, I didn't even like speaking to people because even if I tried speaking my mother tongue, I would get ridiculed and laughed at :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Yeah its fucking annoying, if I knew another language I feel like that helps SMV a bit, I could even have option of locationmaxxing somewhere else but nah because my parents are retarded
I will defo do a thread about the languagespill. It's destroyed me ngl. Holy mang, it's like we were raised by the same parents jfl
You should because not many people know about south africa, I didnt know it had that many languages, sounds retarded

Thats not kids.is at all :feelshaha: go find some other thread to shit up with pointless posts
Getting your electronics taken away for doing something that mom doesnt like is a kids trait

@BlackCel_from_ZA

She's right.

Pay your bills at least
She's right.

bro im ugly and nt at 21 years old, also a thirdworldcel so no neetdom for me, gonna have to either wagecuck or kms its over :cryfeels:
Fuck this life mang, I hate that 3rdworldcels have to be forced into wage slavery

Brutally over

2. Even if she would agree with me, despite this she would still be bluepilled and think I can still try make something of my life and of course it is half true but really it's kind of too late, life is a race and I did not even think of starting to run while some guys are already getting married and making big money, it's a lost cause
This is a complete cope on your part

24 yo NEETmaxer here. My mother says similiar stuff to me.

24 yo NEETmaxer here. My mother says similiar stuff to me.
I just dont even know what to do lol, im very capable of getting a job and a license but whats the accomplishment after that? I'll just be used as an errand boy by my parents and I'll earn 50k after a year which isnt close at all to a decent house

I dont mind running a couple errands for my parents or whatever but naturally that isnt going to give me great motivation to go and get my license

Even if I did get my license, I honestly dont even know how to drive, I am really bad at parking for some reason so I don't think I could park between lines or between cars in a car park

Mothers are the primary reasons for why we are the way we are. Notice how ER's brother from another mother is a gigachad while ER himself was a subhuman.

I just dont even know what to do lol, im very capable of getting a job and a license but whats the accomplishment after that? I'll just be used as an errand boy by my parents and I'll earn 50k after a year which isnt close at all to a decent house

I dont mind running a couple errands for my parents or whatever but naturally that isnt going to give me great motivation to go and get my license

Even if I did get my license, I honestly dont even know how to drive, I am really bad at parking for some reason so I don't think I could park between lines or between cars in a car park
I need to wear my prescription glasses to be qualified to drive and even then I have a condition where I have random distracting intrusive thoughts that pop up everyday at the most inconvenient times. I genuinely cannot trust myself not to hurt someone behind the wheel with my potentially reckless driving if my daydreaming just occurs at the worst possible moment. As I recall, Jack Kirby had a similar malaise and he needed his wife to drive for him on his behalf. Of course, every time I try to explain this in detail to my parents they don't believe me no matter how much I elaborate in depth and give them evidence for this phenomenon. They think I'm making up excuses and just being lazy. Yeah, I'm lazy for not wanting to get arrested for endangering myself and everyone else with my possibly hazardous risky behavior while driving.

Last edited:
I need to wear my prescription glasses to be qualified to drive and even then I have a condition where I have random distracting intrusive thoughts that pop up everyday at the most inconvenient times. I genuinely cannot trust myself not to hurt someone behind the wheel with my potentially reckless driving if my daydreaming just occurs at the worst possible moment. As I recall, Jack Kirby had a similar malaise and he needed his wife to drive for him on his behalf. Of course, every time I try to explain this in detail to my parents they don't believe me no matter how much I elaborate in depth and give them evidence for this phenomenon. They think I'm making up excuses and just being lazy. Yeah, I'm lazy for not wanting to endanger myself and everyone else with my possibly hazardous risky behavior while driving.
Theres just so many problems with driving, self driving cars just cant come soon enough honestly, and not being able to drive feels like such a disadvantage in life tbh