Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My "mother" always blames me for my failure in life and my low iq but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
What the fuck did she expect? Bitch ruined her future by slutting around and getting knocked up by a low iq prieto piece of shit who wasnt even studying in the same university,She always says "Why the fuck god punished me with the most pendejo son on earth" Fucking shit foids are the most entitled pieces of shit and they act they never have the fault on any fucking thing, Seriusly what the fuck did she expect? Even if i was a gifted child she would probably still ruin my life one way or another, I fucking hate the fact that i still depend on her and i have to endure this shit forever, And theres no fucking way i can get a job because she fucking ruined my reputation for sympathy points claiming that she has an autistic disabled son,This is pure bullshit. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

When i was a toddler i never saw her trying to get a job EVER,starting a business or even building a house to avoid paying rent in the future, She only lived of my grandma money after she died and spent most of the fucking money on stupid foid stuff like fakeup and shoes!

I FUCKING HATE HER AND I RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN LIVING WITH HER ANOTHER FUCKING DECADE! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What the fuck did she expect? Bitch ruined her future by slutting around and getting knocked up by a low iq prieto piece of shit who wasnt even studying in the same university,She always says "Why the fuck god punished me with the most pendejo son on earth" Fucking shit foids are the most entitled pieces of shit and they act they never have the fault on any fucking thing, Seriusly what the fuck did she expect? Even if i was a gifted child she would probably still ruin my life one way or another, I fucking hate the fact that i still depend on her and i have to endure this shit forever, And theres no fucking way i can get a job because she fucking ruined my reputation for sympathy points claiming that she has an autistic disabled son,This is pure bullshit. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

When i was a toddler i never saw her trying to get a work EVER, She only lived of my grandma money after she died and spent most of the fucking money on stupid foid stuff like fakeup and shoes!

I FUCKING HATE HER AND I RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN LIVING WITH HER ANOTHER FUCKING DECADE! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
There is much better stuff than killing yourselves only, getting her and some deserving others would be an honorable way to go

When i was a toddler i never saw her trying to get a job EVER,starting a business or even building a house to avoid paying rent in the future, She only lived of my grandma money after she died and spent most of the fucking money on stupid foid stuff like fakeup and shoes!

Where is your father btw? Woman really ruin their kids s lifes in every way

There is much better stuff than killing yourselves only, getting her and some deserving others would be an honorable way to go

Where is your father btw? Woman really ruin their kids s lifes in every way

I dont know, Probably death as far as i know but some years ago the fucking piece of shit wanted to meet me but i refused.

I dont know, Probably death as far as i know but some years ago the fucking piece of shit wanted to meet me but i refused.
Meet your father, try to hang with him more and escape your mom, living with females reduces iq

Meet your father, try to hang with him more and escape your mom, living with females reduces iq

I dont know if he is still alive, But if he is he has 3 half sibling foids to care for, So no money for me and yeah, She has a fucking childish stupid personality that drives me insane. She is the most subhuman foid on this world and i fucking hope she dies soon.

I dont know if he is still alive, But if he is he has 3 half sibling foids to care for, So no money for me and yeah, She has a fucking childish stupid personality that drives me insane. She is the most subhuman foid on this world and i fucking hope she dies soon.
Yeah, sounds like my mother, we are the children of sassy sluts which is the worst thing you can have as a parent
Screw Him then, try joining a gang or do a cashier job to escape your mom

Yeah, sounds like my mother, we are the children of sassy sluts which is the worst thing you can have as a parent

She is lucky im not truly evil, I never wanted to harm anyone or put others down, Whatever foids are fucking scum.

I never condoned dealing with society's bullshit. I am always studying and taking school seriously because there needs to be a future where every man has a robot wife.

Living with just your mother is the worst. Women wthout men to control them are beyond irratating. Every word that comes out of their mouths is so stupid, it's unreal.

I feel like I'm not really logical like other men because I live with my Mom and Grandma.

Last edited:
She is lucky im not truly evil, I never wanted to harm anyone or put others down, Whatever foids are fucking scum.
Yes they actually are, even the most piece of shit man will think twice,I am actually narcissism maxxing right now, cuz I know they literally don’t give a shit for me and I’m eating their stuff, maximizing my life while making their lifes hell but not too much cuz that can bite me back

Oh boy when they get old especially my mother , the things I’ll do to her will be fucking fun :feelsdevil:
I’m slowly turning into an evil person towards humans
I feel like I'm not really logical like other men, because I live with my Mom and Grandma.
It sadly messes your brain ,hopefully not permanently :feelsbadman:
Living with just your mother is the worst. Women wthout men to control them are beyond irratating. Every word that comes out of their mouths is so stupid, it's unreal.
Yes it is