Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My most TRUECEL moment in life ever

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
A few years ago my oneitis told me she wanted to see her boyfriend. But neither of them had a house they could see each other at. I offered her to use my house for her date since no one would be home for the day. They ended up having sex in my bed and i listened to the whole thing hiding in my bathroom.

Just hearing that pisses me off. Sorry man you lost my respect if this isn’t a larp

Pontificationlossus

could never do that, or maybe I could,
but something may go horribly wrong for them while they're asleep

Last edited:
When was this? before you were blackpilled? Why would you subject yourself to this? :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

This must be larp

This is hard to read ngl. Is this real.

Cucked, I would beat the hell out of those fags.

Please be a pasta

Instantly lost all my respect. What the fuck man? :dafuckfeels:

Brootal, Tom Cruise in Risky Business moment to sound PC:feelshaha:

Brutal fact: whenever you help a women out, they turn around and talk about what a retard loser you were behind your back.

If you want confirmation just talk to women in your family or listen in on their convos.

This happens every single time.

Should have at least asked to touch her boobs as payment.

wtf am i reading :feelsUnreal:

Who was the original poster?

Shit, I read an NTR doujin the other day that was just like that.

Please be larp:lasereyes:
Please be larp:feelsree:
PLEASE BE LARP:reeeeee:

I choose to believe it's a LARP in order to supress killer instincts.

you had to send them shit

Has to be a larp if not that's extremely cucked, wtf.

You whites are fucking weird
You whites are fucking weird

this is the kind of stuff which makes me lose respect for others tbh :feelswhat:

Having sex in some random room, ok that’s incredibly cucked and subhuman but I won’t judge. Having sex in your OWN BEDROOM? While you listened in the bathroom? This has to be a copypasta or smth come on

:feelskek: at least you didn't hold her hand

I guess technically it's still slightly cool you had any interaction with a female at all and it might count as a super vaguely sexual situation if you could get any sexual pleasure from being in her presence for a few seconds as she led her boyfriend into your room.

I think I have a certain instinctive anti-cuckism because I would never let that happen ngl

I really hope you cut her off after she disrespected you like that. I would have tried to ignore/avoid her (only to end up talking to her when she inevitably bumps into me).

A few years ago my oneitis told me she wanted to see her boyfriend. But neither of them had a house they could see each other at. I offered her to use my house for her date since no one would be home for the day. They ended up having sex in my bed and i listened to the whole thing hiding in my bathroom.
why would you do this to yourself OP

were you hoping they would invite you to join?

were you hoping she would break up with BF and remember how accommodating you were and fuck you next?

This guy; cucks me XD

IS THIS EVEN REAL? THE TOP OF CUCKERY:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: