Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My most touching moment with girls

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Elementary school, P.E

We boys are in a circle, playing volleyball with each other. There is like 100 kids in the building because lots of classes are playing currently.

I get bullied and yelled on a lot because I fail to catch the ball and send it back. I get swore at, humiliated and insulted. One chad takes a ball and throws it at me, hitting me in the head. Other laugh. We continue playing.

Shortly after, I hear someone calling me. I turn around and see a three foids waving me to come over.

I walk over to them. There's a stacy and two beckies.

Stacy smiles:

"First loss, don't listen to them. You are a lot better then they are".

I thanked her and walked away.

It was such a nice gesture and I needed it. Seriously, I wish that Stacy the best in her life.

okay buddy stop with the bragging, we get it ur Chad

Females are less evil before puberity. she's probably taking chad's cock inside her ass right now

> girls consoling you instead of laughing at you

okay Chadpreet

they get shallow between 14-16

in elementary school a girl from my class told me I would be forever alone :lul:

How many brag threads about having contact with females does he need to make until he gets perma banned?

Elementary school, P.E

We boys are in a circle, playing volleyball with each other. There is like 100 kids in the building because lots of classes are playing currently.

I get bullied and yelled on a lot because I fail to catch the ball and send it back. I get swore at, humiliated and insulted. One chad takes a ball and throws it at me, hitting me in the head. Other laugh. We continue playing.

Shortly after, I hear someone calling me. I turn around and see a three foids waving me to come over.

Stacy smiles:

It was such a nice gesture and I needed it. Seriously, I wish that Stacy the best in her life.
Cope.

10 years later, that Stacy deepthroated your Chad bully's cock who had now turned to a Giga Chad.

I wish that Stacy the best in her life.
Why? She’d treat u like total scum in the present day. Foids are much more innocent before puberty and getting ahold of smartphones. Cherish the memory, but dont seriously think that girl is still nice like that as a slutty, stuck up, 16 year old.

Why? She’d treat u like total scum in the present day. Foids are much more innocent before puberty and getting ahold of smartphones. Cherish the memory, but dont seriously think that girl is still nice like that as a slutty, stuck up, 16 year old.
So you're saying not a single nice Stacy exists?

Nope, AWALT. They will be nice to chads cock though.
This is simply not true. You've never seen a couple of stacies virtue signalling in real life? It's gay but it's still them being nice

I guess this one girl tried to cheered me up in 8th grade after the teacher scolded me pretty harshly. foids aren't evil but hypergamy is in their genetics. noone can stop it

grats you just got virtue signaled .... chad

Good thread for exposing larping Chads

mmmmmmm im wondering how many threads you need to get banned

This is some cuck foid worship

get bullied and yelled on a lot because I fail to catch the ball and send it back. I get swore at, humiliated and insulted. One chad takes a ball and throws it at me, hitting me in the head. Other laugh. We continue playing.
Man youre too beta. I'm a beta and i had the same exprience. Chad threw the ball on my head and i punched him twice (into his face) and ran away.
BE MORE ALPHA

Females are less evil before puberity. she's probably taking chad's cock inside her ass right now
THanks for that brutal realitypill. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I had a foid tell me that I was smart in 2nd grade. I’ll never forget it because it was the only positive comment I ever got from a foid.

I used to be friends with foids when I was child, since our parents were friends, but all the foids I was friends with as a child grew apart from me. But sometimes they would say hi to me in the hallways in High school and Middle school, and that usually made me happy. I never see any of them anymore though, they all moved away.

I had a foid tell me that I was smart in 2nd grade.

I used to be friends with foids when I was child, since our parents were friends, but all the foids I was friends with as a child grew apart from me. But sometimes they would say hi to me in the hallways in High school and Middle school, and that usually made me happy. I never see any of them anymore though, they all moved away.

remembers me on that sarah schmidt cunt , she even lend me a gbc game ( way back then ) it was a harry potter rpg , pretty cool for gbc era tbh , she had the newest shit tho , where we all had game boy advacnes she had a pink ds i mean wtf , cunt was nice but that was pre feminism era and she was a child

now that cunt wouldnt care a dime and is infected with feminism alreeady looking out for the best males possible , ala what we call a chad

Elementary school, P.E

Stacy smiles:

She probably had a strong father figure in her life. Good for her though for following his teachings, hopefully she hasn't been corrupted yet.

You'll remember it for the rest of your life.
Her ? She forgot the next day.

Man youre too beta. I'm a beta and i had the same exprience. Chad threw the ball on my head and i punched him twice (into his face) and ran away.
BE MORE ALPHA
I started fighting back shortly after this.

Yeah. They start getting corrupted and vile as they enter it.

How many brag threads about having contact with females does he need to make until he gets perma banned?
You act like I fucked all three of them on the spot.

They were only nice to you because they saw you as a potential orbiter
I was too shy at that point in my life to be an orbiter tbh.

Foods will be nice to you when they have to but the moment you get depressed,distant and people start mocking you,they'll join in.

Should've winked and then put on sunglasses

You'll remember it for the rest of your life.
Her ? She forgot the next day.
This is facts. These people even forget the terrible things they do to us.