Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My most brutal experience first day at school today…

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
A girl came up to me and said “hey I’m xxx nice to meet you, welcome to the school” I got mad so I said in a sarcastic tone, “I was in all your class last year” she looked shocked, probably at how subhuman I have became over the course of summer. Hell, alot of people didn’t recognize me, that’s how big the change is.

When you become even more subhuman in a short time, even people you go to class with everyday don’t recognize you after a summer

My life phase, normal - nearcel - incel - truecel

I WAS HAVING SEX WITH THIS STACEYLITE AND SHE SMIRKED
I WAS HAVING SEX WITH THIS STACEYLITE AND SHE SMIRKED WHILE SHE WAS MOANING LOUD , WHY DID SHE SMIRK YOU MAY ASK
SHE SMIRKED BECAUSE OF MY SUBHUMAN FACE AND MY GIGANTIC COCK THAT WRECKED HER
IM A FUCKING INSKLRE

I WAS HAVING SEX WITH THIS STACEYLITE AND SHE SMIRKED
I WAS HAVING SEX WITH THIS STACEYLITE AND SHE SMIRKED WHILE SHE WAS MOANING LOUD , WHY DID SHE SMIRK YOU MAY ASK
SHE SMIRKED BECAUSE OF MY SUBHUMAN FACE AND MY GIGANTIC COCK THAT WRECKED HER
IM A FUCKING INSKLRE
Your commenting on the wrong thread bruh. And my oneitis isn’t even stacylite she’s Becky at most

MMMMMM
Your commenting on the wrong thread bruh. And my oneitis isn’t even stacylite she’s Becky at most
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
IM JUST WRITING DOWN MY INCEL TIER EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN IM TRUCEL SEX SYMBOL

A girl came up to me and said “hey I’m xxx nice to meet you, welcome to the school” I got mad so I said in a sarcastic tone, “I was in all your class last year” she looked shocked, probably at how subhuman I have became over the course of summer. Hell, alot of people didn’t recognize me, that’s how big the change is.
Do they serve crab legs at the school?

Brutal, not many knew who I was too and yet they still bullied me.

Damn. Sorry she didn’t recognise you. That kind of stuff hurts the most. Maybe one day a girl will smile at you :fuk: