Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My most brutal dating app story

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
After the story of the scammer girl I fell in love on IG ,that I almost gave my home address to. I matched with a Latina on happn. We started switched to telegram. At some point (less than 24hours) she asked me if I loved her,...etc I said "it's too early to say that" I told her there's no urgency to rush.She told me she was getting older...etc

But she told me she was searching for a man that could help her with the bills ,...etc I told her I'm not earning enough. She was ok,that I send her the little that I can. One day she was begging me, I had to send her 20$ even though I was broke. Another time she asked me money again. I told her I didn't have . I noticed how she got dry with me ,took longer to answer. I took the decision to tell her even though I love her , I don't meet her requirements it'd be better we stay friends. She said she will be satisfied with anything I give her.

One random time she asked me to download a crypto app,create a account, verify the account (use my id and take selfie) . After she told me to send her my email. A friend of her would work the account and we will have money. She even told me she had a friend that got money like this. I refused and let's be realistic why she didn't do it on her phone? We stopped talking after that. The week she was pressuring me to verify the account,she would answered fast and be often online.

Recently I messaged her , telling her if I could see her in video call . She told me why I was checking on her now? I told her I tought she was a scammer (she keep asking me money). She told me "fuck you" . When we were talking she told me she liked me a lot, always acted nice. But the moment I refused to satisfy her interests she became the opposite. That fucking broke me, I really liked her . I tought I'd ascend unfortunately it was too good to be true. She was 5'8 ,sexy ,big ass ,nice nails,nice skin color ,acted so virtuous and nice. I was imagining myself with her , holding her hands, grabbing her big ass.

Key points I should have paid attention to:
-I recently left a relationship
-I had a car accident,my dad died . I don't hear well.i can't talk on the phone (maybe true or not).
-I need a man that can help me financially

That's it , I'm done using those shits.

There are OF whores on dating apps who will only match you to advertise their shit. The moment a foid mentions money off the bat she is 100% trying to use you since she would pay chad flights and accommodation to fuck her.
One random time she asked me to download a crypto app,create a account, verify the account (use my id and take selfie) . After she told me to send her my email.
Advertising and sexting bots use similar language and ask you to click a link or something to "create an account"

After the story of the scammer girl I fell in love on IG ,that I almost gave my home address to. I matched with a Latina on happn. We started switched to telegram. At some point (less than 24hours) she asked me if I loved her,...etc I said "it's too early to say that" I told her there's no urgency to rush.She told me she was getting older...etc

But she told me she was searching for a man that could help her with the bills ,...etc I told her I'm not earning enough. She was ok,that I send her the little that I can. One day she was begging me, I had to send her 20$ even though I was broke. Another time she asked me money again. I told her I didn't have . I noticed how she got dry with me ,took longer to answer. I took the decision to tell her even though I love her , I don't meet her requirements it'd be better we stay friends. She said she will be satisfied with anything I give her.

One random time she asked me to download a crypto app,create a account, verify the account (use my id and take selfie) . After she told me to send her my email. A friend of her would work the account and we will have money. She even told me she had a friend that got money like this. I refused and let's be realistic why she didn't do it on her phone? We stopped talking after that. The week she was pressuring me to verify the account,she would answered fast and be often online.

Recently I messaged her , telling her if I could see her in video call . She told me why I was checking on her now? I told her I tought she was a scammer (she keep asking me money). She told me "fuck you" . When we were talking she told me she liked me a lot, always acted nice. But the moment I refused to satisfy her interests she became the opposite. That fucking broke me, I really liked her . I tought I'd ascend unfortunately it was too good to be true. She was 5'8 ,sexy ,big ass ,nice nails,nice skin color ,acted so virtuous and nice. I was imagining myself with her , holding her hands, grabbing her big ass.

Key points I should have paid attention to:
-I recently left a relationship
-I had a car accident,my dad died . I don't hear well.i can't talk on the phone (maybe true or not).
-I need a man that can help me financially

That's it , I'm done using those shits.
Fuck that bastard! block that scammer, stay away from her. That might not even be a girl, you could be talking to a guy this whole time. It's all an act and to trick you. and even if it was a legit girl. She doesn't care about you. that's a giant red flag of a phony bitch like her. cut her off, block her. Before she takes all your money. Don't fall for the trick of those evil scammers. The scammers can steal all of your money.

Fuck that bastard! block that scammer, stay away from her. That might not even be a girl, you could be talking to a guy this whole time. It's all an act and to trick you. and even if it was a legit girl. She doesn't care about you. that's a giant red flag of a phony bitch like her. cut her off, block her. Before she takes all your money. Don't fall for the trick of those evil scammers. The scammers can steal all of your money.
We don't talk anymore. Even the 20$ I sent her she didn't didn't receive it on her account.She told me she'd receive it on her sister account.