Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My monster parent has ruined my life

Recruit
★★★★★
Many of my problems are because of my parent. She forced me to take part in a hobby that made me very anxious as a kid. Then she took a divorce. Then she forced me to go to university. She also forced me to start taking medication which I didn't even need. Also, she forced me to keep going to a job with an injury which made the injury even worse and years after it's still affecting me. And she's still blaming me for my miserable life. I am a wreck of nerves, I have not been able to feel relaxed for more than a decade. I can't have a career. I'm poor. This is so fucked up.

That injury part is brutal, is it fixable?

Bad parenting of selfish people is creating mentally weak people left and right, they should prepare us for the reality and the life, instead they force their stupid ideas and take out their frustrations on us. Many of us here were fucked over by our parents.

Bad parenting of selfish people is creating mentally weak people left and right, they should prepare us for the reality and the life, instead they force their stupid ideas and take out their frustrations on us. Many of us here were fucked over by our parents.
Unfortunately this is true.

Do you still live with your parents?

AT least your mom never called the cops on you unlike my bitch ass toilet mother that called the cops on me like 4 times

I'm a 31 year old wizard.

Yeah I also ended up getting locked up in mental health hospital for a night at one time. Pretty shit experience
Sorry to hear that, dude. And the society is saying it's our own fault, right?

monster energy 3d GIF

I was in a Jewish program before my two stints of group therapy. When I was younger, Mother tried taking me to local groups for activities, though I was too anxious to even enter the room.

Man, that's fucked up. Did it last for long?