Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom's future

Watching vids of people who lost someone to suicide always helps me keep going for a little while longer.

Your mom would capitalize on your death and make videos just like this for years.

I kinda feel bad for my Parents, they didn't ask me to be their son and just got unlucky that genetic recombination made me fcked up, with their genetics their son should not have ended up being a loser. but yea my parents are probably going to end up making a similar video one day

Don't worry son after I marry your mom i'll bring you a hot teen wife to our swamp
You will be a good father.

i think my mother would be more devastated by the shame of having a son that offed himself than by the loss itself

Fucking bitch imagine profiting off a sad man's suicide.
Bitch deserved to be brutally and violently raped until she dies.

Least attention seeking whore on JewTube.

Bc I don't want my parents to feel that sad. If I didn't have any family, then it would be a lot easier to kms.
Ahh, sorry, I misunderstood your message. I thought you meant it like it's lifefuel for you or you like to see it or something.

Ahh, sorry, I misunderstood your message. I thought you meant it like it's lifefuel for you or you like to see it or something.
That would be kind of fucked up. But I guess to some evilcels it would be lifefuel.

That would be kind of fucked up. But I guess to some evilcels it would be lifefuel.
I wouldn't put it past this forum. I have seen equally if not more fucked up, personal attacks to both other members and myself.

I kinda feel bad for my Parents, they didn't ask me to be their son and just got unlucky that genetic recombination made me fcked up, with their genetics their son should not have ended up being a loser. but yea my parents are probably going to end up making a similar video one day

If they are ugly and short then it's their fault that you are sub5

If they are ugly and short then it's their fault that you are sub5
the thing is my parents aren't ugly, I just got hit hard by genetic recombination. not much that could have been done